1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jdm gsr front clip

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by b18c1civic97, Mar 2, 2004.

1. b18c1civic97

b18c1civic97 Senior Member

We recently bought this front clip and were going to try to put it into my del sol, but I'm going to need to wait a little bit longer until I get all my bills paid. I'm asking for $3900 for the front clip. It is of a 94-95 rhd integra, b18c with approximately 45-55k miles on it, it may seem a little high for a gsr motor, but keep in mind it has absolutely everything included. I'd rather you pick it up, but I am willing to ship, depending on where you live it can get pricey. I took some pictures of it to give you an idea of the car, but its in awesome shape, I'd like to at least break even, so please somebody take this off my hands. Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Any questions email me, or call my cell 5713383963, no lowballers please. :ph34r:

2. highperboi

highperboi Senior Member

jdm gsr dont have the dual stage runners?

3. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

how much shipped for the steering wheel it does say INTEGRA on it in the middle right? And gauge cluster

4. dohch22a4

dohch22a4 Senior Member

This guy is full of 100%, pure grade-A horseshit. That is a B16A. And look at the interior, it's a DA. This front clip isn't worth more than $2k.

5. Judo_boy_48

Judo_boy_48 Senior Member

Maybe thats why the pics r so blurry?

6. brian11to1

brian11to1 Senior Member

Yea DA6, which came with the B16A in them. SIR-g maybe? or even the XSi came with the B16A. SiR-G = (USDM) GSR. eitherway I want the damned steering wheel if it has integra instead of "acura". So hook it up.

7. dohch22a4

dohch22a4 Senior Member

I don't give a shit if you want a piece of the steering wheel. I just don't want this guy to rip off someone who doesn't know any better. And there was never a DA SiR-G. That's a DC trim level. Plus, the SiR-G does NOT equal USDM GS-R. The SiR-G has 10.6:1 compression and came with an optional LSD. I know, trust me- I have one.

8. b18c1civic97

b18c1civic97 Senior Member

damn, didn't know the pictures were of a b16, me and my friend have little projects that we do, and we were going to put this into my del sol, but I don't have enough money as I stated. These pictures were taken at the warehouse before we picked up the clip, and they are fuzzy because they were taken with my cell phone. If anybody is interested in the front clip, the one you would be receiving is of a b18c 94-95 because that's what we paid for, and we have receipts for them too. I'm not trying to rip anybody off, I just want to break even at least, I'll try to get new pictures up, but it may be a few days because I wasn't planning on going to my friends garage until probably the weekend. Any other question or problems please give me a heads up, thanks.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted