JDM GSr project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pre13215k

ok i got a 97 jdm gsr and have a project.... want to see how much hp i can suck into it and how fast i can get it in the quarter... right now its bone stock... just ctr and itr cams in it with an aem fuel rail and a stage 2 clutch (act) please leave ur opinions on what u would do to it and price is not my main concern

it should be cuz its gonna take some. what kind of car is it going in? Is this going to be daily driven? dude there a number of things you can to it. your question has infinit answers. All i can tell you is be ready to spend some cash for some headers,exhaust,cams ,springs/retainers,intake manifold, nitrous,turbo charging,good tuning blah blah blah. i could go on forever. If you have a light car you can get in the mid 13's with good cams,I/H/E, intake mani,short geared tranny,and higher compression. you gotta be more specifinc man. what are you hp goals? is it DD, all motor? give us more detail please!

its a track car maybe driven on weekends at most and its in a 97 gsr body and the motor is a jdm gsr ive thought a lot about turbo but really want n/a....i know a guy from honda fiend that has a hatch all motor low 10's serious but i would like turbo but just thinking thats a shit load of more problems.... had a body all motor nitrouos in a 91 hatch b16 block bored out to a 1.8 with a gsr head.... dont know everything done to it but it had p/p skunk2 intake manifold spoon camgears edelbrock exhaust manifold 440 injectors skunk2 camshafts and japenese carbon coated syncrose and all that shit and a 75 shot of nitrous with nitrous it was 340 hp he beat evo's and sti's v8 all the time i witnessed it.

Back