jdm h22a auto ek wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daloco1

I just finished a h22 auto swap in a ek coupe, it ran great on the ex computer with the harness i made, then i re-did the harness for a jdm p72 AT computer, everything is wired correctly except the 1st gear position because i dont have the integra shifter and cable yet. just tonight i pulled the harness to verify all connections, grounds, powers were good and rang each ecu pin to the coresponding plug pin, as well as a visual inspection. everything is good. changed the icm as well. i pulled a plug and grounded it to check for spark, good. also the injectors are pulsing, fuel pump is running, and the only code im flashing is a vtec pressure switch 22(dont understand that either as it is a jdm ecu and should not be looking for that) but i just wont fire up. there are a few wires left over that were not needed like secondary o2 3wire iacv and a white/red wire that seems to be going to the intelock control. im thinking that wire is the problem. any input would be great. sorry is so wordy, just wanted to save time and skip the simple "did you check the ground" type of responces

i dont think you have the right ecu bro ive only ever heard of the p72 being used on b series not on h series since it is a b series ecu

i dont think you have the right ecu bro ive only ever heard of the p72 being used on b series not on h series since it is a b series ecu
i got the p72 to replace the h22 stock computer and tcm as the tcm is damaged. its the closest thing (injector pulse width and factory iab control wise +the jdm h22 has a tec distribitor like the gsr) and i can control the pulse width with a vafc anyway. either way it now will not run on the h22s computer either.

the h22 computer works fine, it ran my boys 94 gsr, im tryin to find out what this white/red slu that goes to the interlock control unit is

i dont know if this will help of not because im having a hard time finding a wiring diagram for an ek but this one is for an ef
mpfi-ecuplugdiagram.jpg

ok I googled the crap out of it and it is the shift lock control wire, and i was thinking it was preventing the starter signal from working but it looks like the too are completely un related. my diagram shows the wire tied to a "intergrated control unit"

Back