JDM H22a complete AUTO swap..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fuegie

Jdm h22a Cb7
Hey, wassup everybody. Just wanted to drop by a quick thread hoping that you guys other there with the same setup as mines can throw me a few answers to some questions that i may still have. Alright, i had earlier posted my problems a few months ago and i seem to have got everything to work pretty good now. I had a EGR valve cel that kept on throwing that is now gone, i got my car to pass emissions, and now finally got my shifter out of park. I currently have my V-afc hooked up to the car and have set my vtec to kick at 5000 rpms. Currently running off a jdm p13 ecu and p19 tcm. From what i've heard, the p19 is suppose to allow me to hit the h22 redline which is at 7200, but for some reason im still only redlining at the accord spec, which is roughly around 6300 or so. And the last thing i want to know from you guys is..... On my V-afc, it is showing me that my vtec is engaging, but i do not feel any significant power gains like i should, so im not sure if my vtec is even working or not, but it shows that it is engaging. Is the vtec power gain different between an AUTO and a MANUAL that much that, or is it just that my vtec may not be working properly ? Please respond to this thread if you have any answers for me. Oh, and if you have a chipped ecu, do you feel a difference between vtec? Oh, and if you guys are wondering, i have no CEL..

Last edited:
You should usdm auto p28 and get it tuned with the vfac most likly you not doing it right or it not hookes up right.

You should feel the difference when vtec engage and it is the same as the manuals. I pm you about the other problems already....

About the vafc... I havent messed around with any of the settings adjusting fuel at all because it is running good at the moment. The only thing that i have changed on there was vtec engaging point. I do not think that the vafc is the problem for the vtec not to engage because before i had the vafc on the car, it still did not engage. I was hoping i can get the vtec to engage when i threw the vafc on there, but no luck. Any solution is appreciated, thanks.. Send more my way if you have any.

Back