Jdm H22a Helppppp!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think that might be the mystery sensor that comes on the occasional JDM H22. Me and a few of the guys tried to figure it out and the best we could come up with was it might have had something to do with the traction control system available in japan.

i think that might be the mystery sensor that comes on the occasional JDM H22. Me and a few of the guys tried to figure it out and the best we could come up with was it might have had something to do with the traction control system available in japan.
ok thanks i e-mailed steve at hmotorsonline about it

my car has the new p28 and still runs like shit, my d16 was better in low rpm's then this and my h22 cant even do a holeshit without sounding like it wants to die down. this is bugging me so much rywire tells me they didnt mess up, the guy who sent me the ecu said he didnt mess up and everything is fine with my engine it sounds like its trying to go but somethings not letting it

UPDATE

i tried my friends GSR p28 and my car ran real good. whats up with that?
should i jsut order a gsr ecu or is there a way we can narrow this down now?

first off, I don't know how you can be so cool about having your thread jacked, not once, but twice. Second off, I'd say that if the GSR ecu is running best with your car, then I'd get one. The only thing is that it's for a GSR, not an h22, but I don't know what harm that could do, I don't know too much about ecu's in the first place.

I had this problem with my H22A from hmotorsonline. Code #12. Replaced the EGR valve and it fixed the problem.

did you try this?

I replaced the map sensor, egr valve, main relay, fuel pump, and got a chiped p28. One of those fixed it. Im willing to bet that it was the ECU though.

or any of this? (besides the ECU.) Depending on the price, I'd try some of that stuff before trying an ecu made for a different motor, you dig?

Back