1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jdm H22a In A 92-95 Civic

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by sniperwolf04, May 4, 2003.

1. sniperwolf04

sniperwolf04 Junior Member

Hey guys I'm wanting to get an 5th Gen Civic (92-95) and I wanted to drop an JDM H22A engine in it. I havent' heard a whole lot about that kind of swap or if anybody else has but I just wanted to know what i'll need. I'm planning on buying it off a site ofcourse. It comes with:
    - Motor
    - Hydrolic Tranny
    - ECU (P13)
    - Axles with Half Shaft
    - Shifter Cables
    - Shifter Assembly
    - Stock Motor Mounts *
    - Alternator
    - Starter
    - Clutch
    - Flywheel
    - Intake Manifold
    - Exhaust Manifold
    - Fuel Rail
    - Injectors
    - Distributor
    - Engine Harness
    - Comes With All Sensors Needed

Would this kind of swap be politically correct in a sense, or would i be getting myself into a lot of trouble? Would I need different axles? What should I do about the exhaust? Do I need a custom fit exhaust or what? Any kind of help would be nice. Thanks!

2. riceburner5

riceburner5 Junior Member

hey man, i myself owns a 93 handa civic vti (vx in da states) with a jdm h22a. i'm station here in japan and parts for prelude are dimes a dozen but anyways, here's a site you might want to check out. http://h22acivic.com there's another one but it seems to be out of service right now. i still need to do my website with all my swap info but i just never got around it. well, hope this help.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted