JDM H22a swap for 92-95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondapowerb16a2

i have an obd 1 h22a swap for sale it comes with everything you need to put in a 92-95 civic. engine, tranny, swap mounts, shifter cables, shifter assmb., axles, ecu etc. also has a dc header, aem fuel rail and fuel presure regulator. the motor runs strong. *NEW PRICE* $1700 *NEW PRICE* plus shipping if out of the area. Shipping should be under $400. THIS THING NEEDS TO GO SOON!! email me if you are interested at hondapowerb16a2@hotmail.com heres some pics it is a little dusty the car has been sitting for a while. NEw PICS!!

ebay_3.JPG

ebay1.JPG

ebay2.JPG

Last edited:
i am in spokane, wa. it has about 45k on it. it was suposed to have 34k when i got it and i have put about 11k on it. i can ship it anywhere in the lower 48 and shipping should be under $400. Thanks

I will definately consider this, I live in Salem, Oregon.
That's not a bad price at all.

I was thinking of getting a b18c1 motor an gsr tranny then turboing it by the end of january..

let me think about this.

kid at my school has an h22a hatch that's pretty quick.

bump though either way^^^

Do you have to fabricate to make this fit since it used the h series tranny? Cause usually the H2B kit would be used.

You have to cut a small hole in the floor for the shifter assembley and you have to remove the upper tranny mount from the frame rail. it is very easy and is no big deal at all.

Give you my d15b7 motor,tranny,ecu,etc...plus $1000?
I would have considered something like that a couple weeks ago but i just picked up a d16y8 swap to bring the hatch back to stock so.. i dont really need it. got anything else to trade?

Back