JDM H22a turbo kit for good price...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDM92Lude

Banned
Hey all, so i've changed my mind on turboing my car, i put everything on the car and not even a day later said screw it and pulled it all off. anyway i figured i'd try to sell everything... so here's what i have laying around now that i pulled it all off...

- h22a treadstone T3/T4 turbo cast manifold (silver)
- 35mm 8psi wastegate with dump pipe
- 5-bolt downpipe already welded and fitted to the car...
- h22a oil pan tapped and welded for the oil return line already
- intercooler piping 2 1/4" piping with couplings and clamps
- t3/t4 hybrid .50 a/r compressor & .63 a/r turbine has only 25 miles on it since bought
- FMIC black, 27" long x 8" tall x 3" wide 2.5" inlet
- type rs blow-off valve w/ BOV pipe
- oil feed line kit w/ braided line, and return hose with flanges.....

Complete kit - $800 OBO.... ask for individual prices if interested....
will throw in boost gauge(autometer) with gauge pod & air/fuel ratio gauge(autometer) & Apexi SAFC for extra $120

Let me know if anybody is interested, i'm just looking to see if i can get most of my money back out of it, thanks much....

Last edited:
no its not... its an off-brand, i only paid $190 brand new for it... n i nly used it for 4-5 days. pulled great if i wouldve have the car tuned right the first time.. ill take pics here in a lil...

If its sold and you still want a great turbo kit for a H22 go here Live To Speed. They have a complete package that will give you a lot of horse power with out having to boost a lot. Plus they are Cheap!!!

the only problem that i can find with this kit is the manifold it looks like one of thos stainless steel ones and they crack over a period of time

Hey all, so i've changed my mind on turboing my car, i put everything on the car and not even a day later said screw it and pulled it all off. anyway i figured i'd try to sell everything... so here's what i have laying around now that i pulled it all off...

- h22a treadstone T3/T4 turbo cast manifold (silver)
- 35mm 8psi wastegate with dump pipe
- 5-bolt downpipe already welded and fitted to the car...
- h22a oil pan tapped and welded for the oil return line already
- intercooler piping 2 1/4" piping with couplings and clamps
- t3/t4 hybrid .50 a/r compressor & .63 a/r turbine has only 25 miles on it since bought
- FMIC black, 27" long x 8" tall x 3" wide 2.5" inlet
- type rs blow-off valve w/ BOV pipe
- oil feed line kit w/ braided line, and return hose with flanges.....

Complete kit - $800 OBO.... ask for individual prices if interested....
will throw in boost gauge(autometer) with gauge pod & air/fuel ratio gauge(autometer) & Apexi SAFC for extra $120

Let me know if anybody is interested, i'm just looking to see if i can get most of my money back out of it, thanks much....
hey man i also have a 92 prelude with the H22 A DOHC and i was just about to buy the brand new treadstone but ill buy your turbo from you is there any way of getting hold of you i have the money right now

Back