JDM H22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sergey P.A.

ok we are installing a JDM H22a in my body's car, and the f***g wire harness is different, from his stock H22,

the reson we are changin' it because the engine suck up some water and it was messed up

so like on the distributor instead of 2 swiches, we have like 3, shit like that

.....any edeas...

For one it sounds like this new motor has an internal coil! You can either try to swap the usdm distributor on this motor! Some usdms fit and some dont depends what model distributor you have!

eah I know that, but the thing is that distributor is jest 1/10 of a problem there are like hole bunch of wires from USDM harness that don't even go in the JDM outputs

stuff like that,

and sensors, too

can he cut the USDM harness and try to put JDM swiches, cuz he got the JDM harness but not complite, only the engine part, and the shit doesn't even have like 3 or 4 sensors,

some people say that the number of wires are the sam only more swiches, and if you will cut them and jest matche'em with the JDM everything will work,

so will this work?

What doesn't fit? I used my Accord harness on my JDM H22 swap, and everything plugged in. Had to lengthen some wires, etc, but everything else worked. Luckily my car was internal coil, so I didn't have to swap that like you will. But, the stock harness should work fine with some simple modification. You'll have a much tougher time getting the JDM wiring harness to work on the USDM chassis.

Back