JDM h23 in 3g lude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigT91

well you tell me would it be a waste of my money for the h23 or the h22 rather than putting in the b20. this seems well dumb to ask, but i need some help

i need to kno the money issue and the time is no hastle $$$$$$$$ all that matters right now. WHAT IS BETTER!

well you tell me would it be a waste of my money for the h23 or the h22 rather than putting in the b20. this seems well dumb to ask, but i need some help

i need to kno the money issue and the time is no hastle $$$$$$$$ all that matters right now. WHAT IS BETTER!

Read your other thread I posted information there.

Sean

No, I told you that it would be the best choice, but also the most expensive, and then I told you to contact 1Funryd because he's our resident expert on this swap. But I guess that would have taken way too much effort, right? You just figured you'd start another thread and say "SPOON-FEED ME PLEASE!!!!!"?

:disgust1:

Back