JDM ITR Front End on a 97 Civic Coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CiViCToNy

JDM ITR Front End on a 97 Civic Coupe..

What are your opinions on this? I have never seen it done. Would the front look too long and make the car look gay?

pinkfrontright.jpg

pinkfrontleft.jpg

Thank you, but.. why is the hood like that? That doesn't look like the JDM ITR front hood. Shouldn't there be a little flap in the front middle of the hood? Did she modify it or something?

thats a headlight conversion, not a whole ITR front end.
either way it looks gay. just buy and ITR or a Teg and do the conversion. IMO, the body style of a Civic is too round for the ITR headlights, just stick with the CTR ones, they are hella clean

Originally posted by CiViCToNy@Feb 24 2004, 05:49 PM
Thank you, but.. why is the hood like that? That doesn't look like the JDM ITR front hood. Shouldn't there be a little flap in the front middle of the hood? Did she modify it or something?

Uh it is a custom job so expect a custom hood, or a hood that might look slightly different from what you are expecting. BTW that does not look as bad as I thought it was going to. I mean it still looks like shit, but not diaria (sp?). I agree with the other guy CTR font end all the way, if you feel you still need to change the front end.

Back