Jdm Mirror Install Help Please

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lohonda

I have tried searching the internet with multiple search engines and all I have been able to find was how to install the jdm mirrors on a civic with power mirrors stock. I don't have power mirrors and I was wondering if anyone knew how to install them or had a link to a site that explains it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a 92 civic hatch dx. So I don't have power mirrors stock. Yes the jdm mirrors I have are the ones which fold in.

u may be in luck with 92 civic because some of the early models had the full wiring harness [si] installed in it because the harness came from japan and were not made to just certain models untill later 94+
the easiest way to find out is to take the lower steering cover off and see if the plug for the switch is under the dash [it may be taped to the main wire harness] and if u find that or not then take off the door panel and see if the connector for the mirror is taped to a harness in the door.
if u are wondering if u have such a harness there are a few things u can check such as do u have the stock clock that goes above the 4 way switch, if not, pop the plastic peice and see if a plug is there for the clock, another check is one that is nice if you have it, in the 92-95 hatch the rear speckers were a dealer option, they went in the side of the rear inner panel in the back seat. just pop of the the panel and reach down the hole and u might have the harness already installed in the car for the rear speakers

Back