1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jdm mugen body kit

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by pugarex, Jan 23, 2006.

1. pugarex

pugarex Senior Member

does any one know where i could find one not us version of the kit but the real thing.its going on my 90 crx. and would i need to do the jdm front end conversion if i go this route. i have cheked everywere and no luck could someone point me the right direction. thanks.

2. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

LOL!!!

Assuming you could find an authentic Mugen kit (they're discontinued), do you have the thousands of dollars that they're bringing on the market?

3. pugarex

pugarex Senior Member

dont have a lot of money but i could probably get about 2 s2k @ sticker not that i would spend it all in a kit im in a budget i need to spend around 15,000 more in the car and then im done. so far i have spent about 7k. just like to wrench over the weekend (hobby) i get a good check.

in other words i need to find someone who has one and offer a pretty penny? ok that i could do but finding someone-- do you have one? if i cant find one ill probably go with the jdm front end conversion and see how that goes but ill be seaching for one.

4. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

no one here has one. you're not going to find one. we don't build show cars, we build race cars.

5. pugarex

pugarex Senior Member

ok that i know i just thought some one might have one here if i dont ask i will not find one. i might end up going with the jdm conversion because i have been liiking for one for a while.

6. Battle Pope

Battle Pope New Member

They've been discontinued for so long that you WILL NOT be able to find one new.

It will take a lot of effort on your part to find one of the remaining kits, and even more effort to find one for sale.

7. pugarex

pugarex Senior Member

dam i wanted one soo bad i thought i could find someone and hope theyd sell it i knew it wasnt going to be cheap. oh well what do you guys suggest jdm conversion? thats something more reasonable and down to earth.

8. Citizen_Insane

Citizen_Insane Senior Member

Keep it stock unless you actually need to replce the bumpers, then go JDM.

9. pugarex

pugarex Senior Member

its not stock i have a disgusting bodykit fuck i hate this shit! love the car hate the body kit i need to put the door handles back because they were shaved. and my understanding they will not let you race in the track for having shaved doors.

10. H22luder

H22luder New Member

idk if this qould help but someone gave this site to me when i asked about a mugen..cause i got a replica mugen and it looks exactly the same...
    havent looked at it yet but here ya go
    MUGEN official web site

11. INJEN78

INJEN78 HS LEGEND

wow..2006...shits weak!!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted