JDM P73 ecu pinout for 2nd O2 sensor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Teambypass

I did look at the ecu pinout that list in this sit but couldnt find pinout for the 2nd O2 sensor for a P73 ecu. I have a 96cx hb with JDM 98 GSR B18C and using 98 JDM type R ecu. thanks for the helps

so, im fine with just one O2 sensor connected on the OBX high cat then? but why do i still have O2 sensor code??? could it be that since the motor is GSR and it has two O2 sensors and ITR only have one...this cause the O2 sensor code??? thanks

maybe the jdm ecu is differen't... im not sure.
why you are even using that ecu is beyond me.

you should really be running a p72 from the gsr to take advantage of the IAB's and the fuel curve that is better set for a motor with a full point less compression, and a totally differen't head. not to mention the 108 mph speed limiter on jdm ecus.

thanks for the replies. the reason I used the JDM p73 instead of my JDM p72 is because I disengaged the second vtec or butterfly. as a matter of fact, with the P72, my top speed is 120mph and with the JDM p73 my top speed is 130mph. I do feel a noticeble gain from using the p73 incomparison to the p72.

Back