jdm rear swaybar on 92 hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lohonda

I just got my jdm 22mm type r sway bar. I was wondering if the endlinks which came with it will work on my car, with the gsr lca's which I have?

itr lca's are different than gsr's... i can't say for sure that it won't work... but i doubt it will bolt on

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 5 2004, 08:30 AM
itr lca's are different than gsr's... i can't say for sure that it won't work... but i doubt it will bolt on

I was thinking the same thing, but I think it is only the way the struts mount that is different.

Does anyone know what the part # for the bolts that go into the lca's are?(they also don't have a nut right?).

Also what is the part # for the 4 bolts and nuts which I use to hold on the d bracket and bushings? (if it makes a difference, I bought the bsq kit)

One last thing, I don't have d bushings or brackets, should I get aftermarket ones or should I get stock ones from the dealership.

(I looked at the part list on the site for the ITR swaybar and it only listed 2 bolts and didn't list what they were for)

Thanks for the help,
Ben

You're right, there is no nut, they screw into the mounting point on the LCA's.

And damn, I just threw away the bags for the mounting hardware last week. Maybe I have them or the receipt somewhere, but I'm pretty sure I chucked em.

About the D bushings and brackets, the ITR bar is pretty stiff, you might want to look into a brace of somekind for the subframe, as some have had issues tearing them out.

I don't know the part number but I do know that Honda thinks they're made of gold.

You need:

4 - 30mm (length) 8mm x 1.25 pitch bolts for the D-rings that hold the bushings (once you find some)

2 - 65mm (length) 10mm x 1.25 pitch bolts to attach the end links to the LCA

I got mine at Lowe's. I used 80mm bolts instead of 65 'cause I made endlinks(which I didn't have) out of some square tubung.

Back