1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

jdm rear swaybar on 92 hb

Discussion in 'Wheels / Suspension / Tires / Brakes' started by lohonda, Feb 4, 2004.

1. lohonda

lohonda Member

I just got my jdm 22mm type r sway bar. I was wondering if the endlinks which came with it will work on my car, with the gsr lca's which I have?

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

itr lca's are different than gsr's... i can't say for sure that it won't work... but i doubt it will bolt on

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

I was thinking the same thing, but I think it is only the way the struts mount that is different.

4. lohonda

lohonda Member

Does anyone know what the part # for the bolts that go into the lca's are?(they also don't have a nut right?).

Also what is the part # for the 4 bolts and nuts which I use to hold on the d bracket and bushings? (if it makes a difference, I bought the bsq kit)

One last thing, I don't have d bushings or brackets, should I get aftermarket ones or should I get stock ones from the dealership.

(I looked at the part list on the site for the ITR swaybar and it only listed 2 bolts and didn't list what they were for)

Thanks for the help,
    Ben

5. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

You're right, there is no nut, they screw into the mounting point on the LCA's.

And damn, I just threw away the bags for the mounting hardware last week. Maybe I have them or the receipt somewhere, but I'm pretty sure I chucked em.

About the D bushings and brackets, the ITR bar is pretty stiff, you might want to look into a brace of somekind for the subframe, as some have had issues tearing them out.

6. asmallsol

asmallsol Super Moderator

I am running integra endlinks (from non ITR style endlinks) with ITR LCA's so it should work.

7. ahedau

ahedau Senior Member

I don't know the part number but I do know that Honda thinks they're made of gold.

You need:

4 - 30mm (length) 8mm x 1.25 pitch bolts for the D-rings that hold the bushings (once you find some)

2 - 65mm (length) 10mm x 1.25 pitch bolts to attach the end links to the LCA

I got mine at Lowe's. I used 80mm bolts instead of 65 'cause I made endlinks(which I didn't have) out of some square tubung.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted