JDM RSX parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spaded

anyone know a good place to get replica and authentic JDM parts? im doing a type R conversion and i want to find everything i need, I know about password JDM but are there other places? i need to find the wheels cheaper lol

you can get the plug covers at honda for 20 bucks its the same thing that came on the 07 si civic, that is what i have on mine, i got my h badges and center caps on ebay all for 30 bucks, but look to pay on average 30 for center caps and 30 for the badges, and the door stills are also about 30 bucks, and the type r 17 inch rims go for 900-1200 bucks

the-2001-integra-type-r.jpg

thats my goal, cept silver cuz i dont want to repaint the entire car, from the looks of it id need new badges, the lip kit, black housing headlights, and rims, i cant find a difference between my side lights and tail lights between usdm and jdm

you can get the plug covers at honda for 20 bucks its the same thing that came on the 07 si civic, that is what i have on mine, i got my h badges and center caps on ebay all for 30 bucks, but look to pay on average 30 for center caps and 30 for the badges, and the door stills are also about 30 bucks, and the type r 17 inch rims go for 900-1200 bucks

I wanna keep it clean and do it right, everyone around my area, if they can even afford an RSX completely riced it out to the point where its almost embarassing

i also got my lip kit on ebay for 200 bucks and headlights for 125

what about the wing? prolly ebay too? and how did your head lights fit? i bought headlights (jdm black housing) for my DA9 and they fit like crap

i didnt get the wind i dont like em, but the headlights are awesome perfect fit

i like that alot, i wanna do the entire legit type R setup for looks, do you think im gonna have a problem putting a type R valve cover on it if i dont have a type S or type R motor? i know on like the B18/B16 as long as it was vtec you could do valve covers like that but idk with the K series

thats what i figured, that there wouldnt be a difference, my goal is to have it finished by spring time, i looked on ebay before but everything was kinda sketchy to me but i think my credit cards gonna be maxed out soon enough lol, where did you get your rims cuz i think thats probably the last piece i would need to make it look complete

mine are just 05-06 16 inch base rims i like those the best so i got them off the girl i know

just one more thing, what was needed to do your headlights? i have no idea how to go about taking the bumper off on this one

its easy just buy the headlights, and in each fender well there is a screw that comes out the the rest are just those plastic pop screws you take out of the grill area and some on the bottom and it will come right off. and yeah the type r one are 17s

i actually just bought them on top of like 5 other things off ebay, ill throw up some pics when its all in

Back