1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JDM RSX type S

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by SOHCMUGENCRX, Sep 2, 2004.

1. SOHCMUGENCRX

SOHCMUGENCRX Member

I just want to know if there is a JDM RSX type S And dont give me the "yah, the Type R" No sHi, But I just need to be sure there isnt a sub model or something, I need to know that They dont seel Rsx type S in japan, becuase me and my friend are wondering, and we want this put to rest, in japan does it go RSX type R, Type S, then the automatic one, and in the us there is only the Type S and the automatic one?, is there a JDM RSX TYPE-S ? also what is an A-spec RSX? if you can clear this up for me it would be great

2. MaaseyRacer

MaaseyRacer Senior Member

There is not a JDM RSX Type S. There is not an RSX in Japan, they still call it the Integra. Now if you want to know about the motor, from what I have seen coming over to this country from Japan shows no evidence of a motor that has the exact internals as our "type S." I have seen the type R motors coming in and a motor that is quite similar to the base model RSX/Civic SI motor. I would try and babble fish honda's website and see if you can decifer any further information.

3. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted