JDM siR parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

hey guys i got a coupple JDM siR stuff im tryin to get rid of. PM me if u wana know more about anything listed or to see if i have anything else that your lookinfor.

Intake Manafold-$20 +shiping
Throttle body-$55+ Shipin
AC pump wit brackets and bolts- $80 +shiping
PS pump and brakets and bolts - $65+shiping
Fuel rail-$20+shiping
Injectors-$20+ shiping
Cams and Cam gears (VTEC) -$80+shiping
exhaust manafold - $10+shipin
Pistons-$100
Rods - 80
Heat sheild (its been sand blasted so its shinny) - free+shiping

all of the items above are from a 91 JDM siR that had 31,000 mi on it. i also have a system setup that is a Rockford 1500watt amp, wit remote, all wirring included, 2 12" Kenwood Tornado subs, this set up is loud and sounds great. everything is in $390great cond. and is worth $900 givin it away for $00+shipin. let me know if you guys want anything.
TYler

I go to school in NY i have vaca on Feb. 14th for a week i live in VT. i have the parts up here wit me atschool so if ne one need sumthin i got it wit me.

where in NY are you? I'm around Albany. I'll take the heat sheild and the throttle body.

im in Canton NY its up near the border, right by Potsdam. i dono if that helps but im goin home (VT) on friday. i can still mail the stuff out to u tho. let me know
Tyler

well I was thinkin' it would be easier to meet you somewhere to get the parts. I'd rather do that then have you mail 'em.

k only thing is that i dont have a car. my CRX is sleepin for the winter and my parents use their cars and dont let me drive them. belive me man i want to get rid of this stuff so i would meet u if i could but i dont have a car. i live in South Burlington VT. let me know
Tyler

Back