1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"JDM" sites ripping people off...

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by F22HB, Aug 17, 2006.

1. F22HB

F22HB New Member

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

they're all pretty ghey except the first one.. that i wouldnt even buy

3. Airjockie

Airjockie Watanabe Whore!!!

well...one is real, the other is crappy repro's...

4. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Whats funny is that you pay $79.00 for a cheap shitty oil cap that kills functionality.

What are the functions of an oil cap? To seal a hole in the valve cover, and to be removable by hand.

Now, I dont know if you have ever had an aluminum oil cap, but they are scalding fucking hot all the time, making it very difficult to remove by hand. So, functionality is reduced by 50% for the low, low price of $79!! As a bonus, you get a mugen sticker in the middle of it.

5. TurboMirage

TurboMirage YEEAAAHHH VIP

yeah, and that mugen sticker fades with heat.

6. reikoshea

reikoshea HS Troll...And Mod Moderator VIP

God bless JDM!!!

yeah, ill stick with my plastic cap. I found out about the aluminum oil cap thing on my friend's dad's CRX. We were completely replacing the AC and changing the oil. We were gonna do the Oil Change first.....bad idea. We decided to do it after we put in all the components and filled the 134...smarter idea.

7. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

8. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

Shit, the plastic ones still get hot; a aluminum one will hurt like fuck. They need to make one out of some sort of thermal material.

9. Taco15

Taco15 I wear stretchy pants VIP

when i first got my crx it came with a nice ''vtec'' chrome oil cap. It was real it was fucking heavy compared to stock. Problem was that no matter how tight you turned it it would alway unscrew while you were driving. There would be times where it would just be sitting on top waiting to pop off when the hood was opened.

I gave it way to some ricer after i stole an oem from the junkyard. should have seen the smile on his face. I never vuy shit that says jdm unless from an actual person and it looks like oem. One of these items are the crx conere lights. man it doesnyt what color they are they are all 'jdm'. you can clearley see that they are cheap shit.

eBay Motors: JDM 88 89 HONDA CRX EURO CLEAR SIGNAL CORNER LIGHTS (item 290019779021 end time Aug-18-06 18:20:28 PDT)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2006
  10. WynX

WynX Junior Member

WORD 2006 !!!!

Here in Germany we have the same shit with the prices for "JDM" stuff ! some fraeks are paying much money for a lot of replica shit , but they allways say , thats original !

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted