"JDM" sites ripping people off...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

F22HB

Omg, I'm so tired of seeing people making like 10X what its worth for supposed jdm crap, check it out...
Mugen Oil Cap (Red)
or...
eBay Motors: ACURA TSX RSX NSX CL TL M-TYPE RED 2TONE ENGINE OIL CAP (item 230019028878 end time Aug-20-06 12:47:35 PDT)
So maybe its alitle different, but still, I'd probly go with somthin like this one though...
eBay Motors: GREDDY NISSAN 240SX S13 S14 S15 RED 2 TONE JDM OIL CAP (item 230019028932 end time Aug-20-06 12:47:43 PDT)

Whats funny is that you pay $79.00 for a cheap shitty oil cap that kills functionality.

What are the functions of an oil cap? To seal a hole in the valve cover, and to be removable by hand.

Now, I dont know if you have ever had an aluminum oil cap, but they are scalding fucking hot all the time, making it very difficult to remove by hand. So, functionality is reduced by 50% for the low, low price of $79!! As a bonus, you get a mugen sticker in the middle of it.

God bless JDM!!!

yeah, ill stick with my plastic cap. I found out about the aluminum oil cap thing on my friend's dad's CRX. We were completely replacing the AC and changing the oil. We were gonna do the Oil Change first.....bad idea. We decided to do it after we put in all the components and filled the 134...smarter idea.

Shit, the plastic ones still get hot; a aluminum one will hurt like fuck. They need to make one out of some sort of thermal material.

when i first got my crx it came with a nice ''vtec'' chrome oil cap. It was real it was fucking heavy compared to stock. Problem was that no matter how tight you turned it it would alway unscrew while you were driving. There would be times where it would just be sitting on top waiting to pop off when the hood was opened.

I gave it way to some ricer after i stole an oem from the junkyard. should have seen the smile on his face. I never vuy shit that says jdm unless from an actual person and it looks like oem. One of these items are the crx conere lights. man it doesnyt what color they are they are all 'jdm'. you can clearley see that they are cheap shit.

eBay Motors: JDM 88 89 HONDA CRX EURO CLEAR SIGNAL CORNER LIGHTS (item 290019779021 end time Aug-18-06 18:20:28 PDT)

Last edited:
Whats funny is that you pay $79.00 for a cheap shitty oil cap that kills functionality.

What are the functions of an oil cap? To seal a hole in the valve cover, and to be removable by hand.

Now, I dont know if you have ever had an aluminum oil cap, but they are scalding fucking hot all the time, making it very difficult to remove by hand. So, functionality is reduced by 50% for the low, low price of $79!! As a bonus, you get a mugen sticker in the middle of it.

WORD 2006 !!!!

Here in Germany we have the same shit with the prices for "JDM" stuff ! some fraeks are paying much money for a lot of replica shit , but they allways say , thats original !

Back