jdm swap making very little progress

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oneslowhatchback

i hooked up my vtec controller with a 18-22 ohm 10w resistor in line with a relay to and now my oil pressure swith is throwing a code (22). wtf! i also replace my o2 sensor with a universal bosch sensor. still throws code (41). i hooked an led up in line with pin a4 to see if it actually sends 12v to solenoid. it comes on. i dont know what else to do. maybe its working and im expecting more from what it is putting out. but i feel no advancement at 3800 to 4800rpm. i want to learn more about it by working on this thing but im on the verge of spending $500 to put in the shot and let them trouble shoot it. i dont want to do that and reallly dont have $500 to do so. i just purchased a 75 shot nos system and id like to get the vtec working correctly before i start sprayin. can someone save me the money,,..lol pleease

until then....... still running 25sec 1/4s hahaha

can you post pics on here, if you can tell me how

Hey where it says to splice into the oil psi wire.. and to leave the wire open on the ecu.. disregard that! just splice it in.. and leave it connected! I did that on my ecu and it works good now

Please help us better answer your question by providing more details about your setup and/or your problem.

For example, please post the following:
  • car: year, make, model, trim
  • engine / transmission / ecu
  • basic mods list that applies or may apply to your question
  • fuel management, etc, and anything else that may apply to your question.
Also, please specify what is wrong or what you need help with EXACTLY. Doing this will help you get a better answer to your question.

Thanks,
The Moderating Team

Back