JDM Teg

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

imo, its really nice...nothing really outstanding about it, but its nice and clean...

I like how people put like performance mods on their cars then when they sell it say, "never raced." You just don't have a car like that and not race it.

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Jun 24 2003, 06:03 AM
me either.. imo, its ugly as fuck.

How can you say that car is ugly? What's wrong with it? Maybe your not into tegs..... IMO that car is clean. Very nice. :D

I don't see anything ugly about it. The front end conversion is nice, and the engine bay is clean. I'm not really into those wheels, but otherwise, I'd rock it.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jun 24 2003, 08:27 AM
I don't see anything ugly about it. The front end conversion is nice, and the engine bay is clean. I'm not really into those wheels, but otherwise, I'd rock it.

I don't think that is a conversion. The ebay page says it is a REAL JDM Honda Type R RHD imported from Japan. The real real deal! which to me makes it even sweeter. :D

Ahhh, so it is.

<=== :owned:

I should really try having some coffee at 7am before postwhoring on Hondaswap. :D Maybe if I had taken a few second to read the Ebay ad, I may have noticed that.

Then you're right, that's all the more sweeter that it's a true JDM Teg. I'd rock it.

TRuggiero_ Posted on Jun 24 2003, 08:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like how people put like performance mods on their cars then when they sell it say, "never raced." You just don't have a car like that and not race it.

So true, so true.

the ride looks nice, the body color is nasty. All in all it's just a GSR with some bolt on's. Power makes me impressed, period.

Milan

wtf? Roar Cold Air Turbo Fan, twin turbo fan, CARBON Fiber Casing!!!

this person is dumb .... DC Sports 4-1 2.5" Collector Headers

Oh wow, a JDM RHD Integra GSR. I've never seen that before.

I wonder if the Japanese get as excited about USDM stuff... I can see it now...

"SUGOI, Itaku-san! You have most efficacious USDM D15B7 in EG6!"

It's worse than that.

When my gf was in Japan last summer she said sh saw a couple riced out Astro Vans. She brought me a Car Boy mag back and many of the integra drivers are running USDM front ends with Acura badges.

Back