JDM Wheel Blowout Sale...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
etc..etc...First come first serve...

Last edited:
i thnk you're going to have a hard time offing 4x114.3 wheels here....

try the 240 board and such...

but i'll vouch... i've seen most of these, and yes he does in fact have them in various places in and around the house.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 24 2005, 10:35 AM
i thnk you're going to have a hard time offing 4x114.3 wheels here....

try the 240 board and such...

but i'll vouch... i've seen most of these, and yes he does in fact have them in various places in and around the house.
[post=544500]Quoted post[/post]​

HEhe...I posted this everywhere...

and a few Honda people also have other makes...you even had a 240sx at one time...FFciv had a 240, a few other people have AE86s...etc..etc...

one set of the Works might be sold tonight, and another guy has an intrest in the hayashi's...

So the garage might get a roof and the house might get some windows...

i didnt know it was that extravegant. i'm mad i sold my 87si to some donkee who wrecked it. i bought it for $300 and there was only 1 spot of rust the size of a quarter.

The minter of the two sets of Ewings has left for a blowout price of only $500....cash picked up...Only one set of the E-wings left...they have a few imperfections...so $450 picked up...right now, before the other guys find out....the kid that bought them is going to try to get the other set ASAP if he can come up with the money...

other wheels left....make decent offers...

for the galleriers...put a v/ in front of the airjockie on the links....

House insurance and property taxes are due next month...so I got to sell these puppies off....

Back