Jdmfan.com returns....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

I lifted this post from ClubSi. Tom's first announcement was in OT and it got promptly locked up by PatB18C. :angry: I always liked that site in the past. I liked the pages of the old factory specs for our cars and the tech articles. It doesn't compete with this site IMO, and it doesn't have a message forum attached to it... so I hope this post is okay with B and the mods here.
Well folks... many, many, many months later...

http://jdmfan.com

That's right. The domain exists, I have a new host. But at a loss for technical data. Everything that once was, is now gone, in the past. Time to start over.

I now work at a Honda Dealership and have access to many useful things.

But I need help. Please submit to me (via email) anything that you feel would be useful on the new site.

Help bring it back! Thank you!

raresi@jdmfan.com

^^^ This was taken from the second ClubSi post that Tom started in another section:

JDMFAN.COM RETURNS

Actually it would be wicked cool to have Tom join forces with this site. I know that it takes a lot of energy and resources to run these boards. :)

soooo, you made a post to let us know about a website that isn't even open yet?

Gee thanks! :tardcart: :squint: :bonk:

Easy now, I remember JDMFAN.COM when it was open and it was pretty nice. I liked their DIY section, they had some decent ideas.

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Dec 6 2003, 06:44 PM
soooo, you made a post to let us know about a website that isn't even open yet?

Gee thanks! :tardcart: :squint: :bonk:

If you'd read his post, you'd see that he was asking for some input and help in putting his site back together... :roll: As your posts on this site have been a pleasant surprise for me in terms of your technical knowledge and being well written, I would think that you'd perhaps be inspired to send a few articles their way. In the year that I've known ClubSi, I never knew that side of you... thanks to Bill, I just knew that you liked to eat. lol. <--- This is not meant as a flame, but it's just a straight forward observation.

I really found the jdmfan.com very interesting last year in terms of its charts of stock car specs. I also remember that SoloScott wrote an article for them on relocating the hood latch cable for security purposes. I admit that I cruise several car forums. I have a lot to learn and the more I read, the better it sticks. Every board has a different personality and strengths. This is one of my favorite boards, and selfishly, I'd rather not ever see a huge amount of people here the Members Lounge. I'm more into the quality, not the quantity of the posters and the threads in any board.

Back