1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jdmfan.com returns....

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by 94RedSiGal, Dec 6, 2003.

1. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

I lifted this post from ClubSi. Tom's first announcement was in OT and it got promptly locked up by PatB18C. :angry: I always liked that site in the past. I liked the pages of the old factory specs for our cars and the tech articles. It doesn't compete with this site IMO, and it doesn't have a message forum attached to it... so I hope this post is okay with B and the mods here.

^^^ This was taken from the second ClubSi post that Tom started in another section:

JDMFAN.COM RETURNS

Actually it would be wicked cool to have Tom join forces with this site. I know that it takes a lot of energy and resources to run these boards. :)

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

wow. an image of a k-series with the worst cut-out job i've seen in months.

what's the point?

3. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

4. ScrapinSi

ScrapinSi Senior Member

soooo, you made a post to let us know about a website that isn't even open yet?

Gee thanks! :tardcart: :squint: :bonk:

5. Wycked Sniper

Wycked Sniper Senior Member

Easy now, I remember JDMFAN.COM when it was open and it was pretty nice. I liked their DIY section, they had some decent ideas.

6. 94RedSiGal

94RedSiGal Senior Member

If you'd read his post, you'd see that he was asking for some input and help in putting his site back together... :roll: As your posts on this site have been a pleasant surprise for me in terms of your technical knowledge and being well written, I would think that you'd perhaps be inspired to send a few articles their way. In the year that I've known ClubSi, I never knew that side of you... thanks to Bill, I just knew that you liked to eat. lol. <--- This is not meant as a flame, but it's just a straight forward observation.

I really found the jdmfan.com very interesting last year in terms of its charts of stock car specs. I also remember that SoloScott wrote an article for them on relocating the hood latch cable for security purposes. I admit that I cruise several car forums. I have a lot to learn and the more I read, the better it sticks. Every board has a different personality and strengths. This is one of my favorite boards, and selfishly, I'd rather not ever see a huge amount of people here the Members Lounge. I'm more into the quality, not the quantity of the posters and the threads in any board.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted