Jdmfaze Is Very Shady Call Them Scammers Maybe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I think JFMfaze might be scammers. They never pick up the phone and he hasnt sent out my motor yet its a week late. He doesnt reply to my emails and I think its ran by the OSAKA guys. Can someone email them to see if they reply... they are very :ghey:

who the hell is JDMfaze ????
never heard of them

why didnt you just go with a trusted/established engine supplier
theres plenty of them out there

www.hmotorsonline.com
www.importautosalvage.com
etc.....

im sorry if you got fucked out of your money
but you need to be a little more careful with who you trust with your money

I would not doubt it, they are another Canadian importer so no trade rules apply. This is another reason why I HATE honda-tech.com, they have like 50 million diffrent sponsors but then even the mods say "dont buy from them, they cant be trusted" If they cant be trusted, why are you putting their banner on your site? It is honda-tech's fault for letting an un reputable shop advertise on there site.

i did a little research
heres the owners name address and phone number

Piche, Andre
1074 Chateau crs.
Ottawa, ON K1C 2E1
CA
(613) 266-2753

its a different number than the one on the web site
feel like harassing him give him a call at home

hehe, im in new hampshire. If i had a problem with a company I would just drive a truck up there and take claim to my property.

(whether in the form of an engine or not :) )

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 8 2003, 05:46 PM
i did a little research
heres the owners name address and phone number

Piche, Andre  
1074 Chateau crs.
Ottawa, ON K1C 2E1
CA
(613) 266-2753

its a different number than the one on the web site
feel like harassing him give him a call at home

ah the joys of discovery. hehe
if you like, i could find out what assets he owns.....
lemme know.

lexisnexis RULEZ J00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by asmallsol@Apr 8 2003, 05:29 PM
I would not doubt it, they are another Canadian importer so no trade rules apply. This is another reason why I HATE honda-tech.com, they have like 50 million diffrent sponsors but then even the mods say "dont buy from them, they cant be trusted" If they cant be trusted, why are you putting their banner on your site? It is honda-tech's fault for letting an un reputable shop advertise on there site.

Hello and welcome to reality. Money talks. The world revolves around money. IF you have money, you are a somebody, if you dont you are a nobody. Anyways... They let whoever pays post a banner b/c as i stated, money talks.

Its unreal what some sites charge, i dontk now what honda-tech charges, but lets ya ls1.com for instance. Their advertisers pay around 5k a yr, EACH and they a lot of them. LS1tech.com i believe is pulling almost 40-50k a yr from advertisers and they are just like honda-tech, its only a fucking board, no info, no nothing.

if you've dealt with him before and knew he was sketchy
why the fuck did you buy from him again?
why the fuck did you tweak out when he started getting flakey?

:slap:

Back