JDMpower.net

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraracing91

Has anyone ever had problems with JDMpower.net? I'm waiting for an engine swap and its been awhile now and none of their phone numbers work and im getting kinda worried :unsure:

JDMPowersales...let me know if you read this

Yeah they really suck... Ive had nothing but problems with them! First they didnt get my number right i dont know how! So i couldnt figure out why my motors were not here!!! Untill i called him than called the trucking company!! Thanks... than who sells manual motors with automatic ecus! Thats pretty stupid too! You decide!!

That is... they call you before they drop off the motors.. so they were calling god only knows!

I have been emailing him but he hasn't responded in the past week, he said my engine had been pulled and was ready to be shipped and then i gave him my address and phone number but haven't heard from him since...none of there numbers work, doesn't 1 888 JDM PARTS equal 1 888 536 72787??? PLEASE correct me if im wrong =\

Back