1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JDMSHIT.COM carbon fiber hoods

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by civic32958, Feb 5, 2005.

1. civic32958

civic32958 Junior Member

Anyone have a cf hood from them , was it good quality?? fitment good??? thanks

2. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

all i heard is the customer service sucks and take a LONG time to get to you.

3. integraslut78

integraslut78 Stylus DJ Extraordinaire

I know that this is going to be no help at all but I got one of their OBD2 to OBD1 conversion harness I ordered it online and I got it 2 days after I ordered it and it was only $70. Works great. I have never called them so I don't know about their customer service but they are a good company in my 1 experience.

4. VTECPOWER

VTECPOWER Senior Member

i would only trust a VIS cf hood, i would not trust any other brand to hold up and fix correctly.

5. Del Souless

Del Souless Junior Member

Wut about import fan?? or gtp wutever its called cuz they seem coo or atleast I think.

6. 94ExVTEC

94ExVTEC Junior Member

I thought about ordering a hood from JDM shit, they looked good on the internet and were supposed to be pre-drilled for mounting and hood squirters. However, because of a wreck i also needed a bumper and they didn't have one that i wanted. So i turned to Tuner Racing in Richmond, TX. I ordered a VIS carbon fiber OEM hood and an Extreme dimensions Show Off 3 fiberglass bumper. The hood bolted right up, no problem what soever. It did come pre-drilled with all holes for mounting (had metal threads inside hood), holes for hood squirters, and all the holes needed for mounting the hoses for the hood squirters. I paid about $500 shipped and do not feel that i over-paid. The fininsh on the hood is outstanding, the latch is extremely sturdy, you can tell that VIS put a lot of effort in making their hoods top-quality. I highly recomend them.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted