JDMSHIT.com stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

I was looking around on JDMSHIT.com and came across a few items that raised my intrest. First was intake manifolds. They have type R manifolds for $185 and replica type R manifolds for $179. You can read about them a little on there site (link at bottom of post). I was just wondering what kinda of gain should be expected from a IM and if anyone knows if these are even worth trying out. They claim to have bigger ports than skunk2, blox, ect.

The other items I was checking out were there headers. Also knock-offs. They have Mugen replicas and ITR replicas. These go for $230. I really want to go forced induction but I can't afford to right now so I want to pick up a decent header that isn't going to cost an arm and a leg. I was thinking if they copied a good header, how hard could it be to fuck up?

If anyone wants to steer me in the right direction it would be greatly aprciated. I know "you get what you pay for" but i'm a cheap basturd/broke college kid and i'm looking for cheap power.

heres a link to a list of there products: http://www.jdmshit.com/parts/components/index.html

dude, dont get a header. you just said you plan on going f/i, so save the money or use it somewhere else. you wont even get much gains from it, plus youre gonna be getting rid of it later... i dont see the point.

I don't plan on boosting for a long time. Probaly not til next winter. I just want to have a little extra power thies season while I am building my suspension/brakes.

i got my aebs im for 145 shipped. you can get replica headers on ebay for less and thats exactly the quality he is selling. why pay 230 for replica header when you can get an oem header from hmotorsonline for 100 more? all of his "shit" is overpriced.

Back