Jeepers Creepers II

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man. im sittin here watchin it. ive watched about 45 min.s and this movie is pretty kickass! im usualy not too impressed with horror flicks. :D and yea i saw the first one too.

haha horror movies are hilarious...go rent the sorority house massacre II... :p

k i finished it and aside from it being exciting, it fell short. hardly any blood and gore. just alot of mindless scary situations.

havent seen it yet but my sister says its funny and better than the first one. i guess i will download it :D

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 21 2003, 09:31 AM
first one blew like Paris Hilton at age 19

:lol:

Originally posted by JDMilan@Dec 22 2003, 10:52 PM
hate horror movies, get to scared...LOL

i hate watching them but i always want to see what is going on. i used to get tortured when i was little; my cousin would make me watch it(specifically chucky. now i am scared to be in a room with dolls, and that damn post about the haunted doll a few months ago.) and he would hold my arms back so i cant cover my eyes or close my ears. damn him!

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Dec 23 2003, 02:02 AM-->
@Dec 22 2003, 10:52 PM

i hate watching them but i always want to see what is going on. i used to get tortured when i was little; my cousin would make me watch it(specifically chucky. now i am scared to be in a room with dolls, and that damn post about the haunted doll a few months ago.) and he would hold my arms back so i cant cover my eyes or close my ears. damn him!

dam. what your bro did to you is pretty f***ed up man. :ph34r:

Originally posted by sportlinecrx+Dec 23 2003, 04:07 AM-->
Originally posted by K2e2vin@Dec 23 2003, 02:02 AM
JDMilan
@Dec 22 2003, 10:52 PM

dam. what your bro did to you is pretty f***ed up man. :ph34r:

my cousin*

Back