jeffie 7 = homo!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s3f011f8695bb4.jpg

ok a tad over 30 =)

and that was on a 500 mile old motor! hahahhahahah and its still holding up... "evil laugh" thank god!

ok, I am up now and it's 11ish in the early part of the day.

Sorry for the relentless ranting, for those that asked it was tequila and kaluah mixed together (1shot teq+1 shot kal. = shot call "the nasty", then multiply by a good amount and then two 32's of budlight to slow things down)

Anyhow, I tried to read over my posts and to be honest I just can't remember wtf I posted.

Yes, I drive a 88EF yellow hatchy. It is for sale (hoping to get 200-500 for it) and looking for new EG project number 2.

For the boost question, well I don't do boost but 14.7 psi = 1.bar so just do the math on that.

AFI, hum, your q's I don't know off hand, but since I don't do D series and won't build one then I really don't need to know. But I would still like a prize though.

Milan

I know all of the questions, I was just fucking with you because you were drunk :D

This was without a doubt one of the most humorous threads in recent memory. And Jeffie, your avatar is disturbing.

No harm done afi, the worst part about being drunk is actually not being able to understand the fact that people are fucking with you.

Last night I probably would have aksed "what does ITR mean?"

Funny story though, my ex from like 6 years ago called me, just as I got home from the bar. I started the conversation off slow and decent since we haven't spoken in a while. She is telling me this crap about how her and her boyfriend dont' get along and how she wants to hang out and drink. Then I got mad from "the nasties" and bitched her out, this actually relates more to another thread but oh well.

Milan

How can he hit on you mang? Do you jsut put out that gay vibe with bright clothes almost rainbow colored?

Back