Jeffie got his wish.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I remember Jeffie adding a subtitle of "kill me now..." to this picture:
Laptop003.jpg

Well she suddenly died this morning in the backyard when my sister in law let the dogs out to go potty.

I don't know what the cause was yet, but my brother thinks it may have been a sudden heart attack. She was playful and full of life on Sunday. Wednesday morning comes around and she's gone. She was only four years old too, a normal golden retrievers life span is 7-10 years. Way too early for her.

:(

Aw.. sorry to hear man. I'm pretty sure Jeffie meant nothing by it.

Even Ga-Chan looks sad most of the time, but she'll outlive all of us.

Sorry to hear that. My parents Doberman died all of a sudden one night, 3yrs old. His stomach turned or something like that. Was she sick all night or anything?

I'm not sure. I'll get more info tonight about it... but my brother didn't notice anything last night.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss...I still can't think of how me and the wife are going to feel when our 10 year old puppy kicks the bucket. :(

I know both me and the wife is not even ready if that day comes....our dog is more of our family than other dogs are to some people...since we don't have kids.

Sorry again...and good luck.

My friend's Golden had to be put to sleep at 3 or 4. It had cancer. It sucks man. They are an awesome breed. I had one that past last Spring. But Sparky was 15.

You're not jokin, slushbox... Goldens are what sold me on liking dogs. Aside from Ginger, a pastor at one of the churches we installed a system in had a male Golden, those dogs are one of the most well behaved of the larger breeds that I've ever seen.

that sux man sorry to hear about your dog :( looks almost identicle to my uncles dog that died a few years ago.... she made it to 13.... damn i miss that dog :(

Thanks everybody. Just called my brother, the Vets best guess is a blood clot caused a heart attack . :(

sorry to hear.. my mom had 2 lab/retrievers die.. one had a blood disease and the other had a 15lb tumor in it stomach, so they put him down.. :(

That sucks to hear man.

Don't get another pet trying to replace it. It doesn't happen imediately.

I still miss my mastiff Hilda. I want to get another one, but I doubt one will ever be as friendly and I can't really afford one. (she wasn't well behaved, but her husband doggy lucky still is).

No doubt a young dog, and the kill me now comment was based on her face, it looked like she wanted out of life in that picture.

4 years old is super young, that's like a 20 year old in human years.
Any brothers or sisters? if so, I'd pass that info onto the owners so they can keep an eye on their dogs.

Damn that sucks. It is hard to get over a death of a dog. I want to get a golden but my gf is alergic and with my job I can't take care of a dog. My mom's golden is extremely well behaved. He is a pure bread but he has a lot of problems like a tumor on his back when he was 8 months old, thyroid problems, a disease from a tic that is like lime disease but should clear up soon, and some ear problems. With all that he is an energetic loving dog.

sorry to hear about your loss James. she up in doggie heaven playing. who knows, maybe shes up there kicking it with the Golden Retreiver my mom had. her name was Katie and she died 2 years ago of old age. she was something like 12.

RIP Ginger :(

Back