jepp stuck

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tylonalsnifnfool

today on my way home from school i decided to take a short cut back to the dorms and got stuck as hell. i was cruising down this dirt road and I hit a section that wasn't plowed and about 100ft into it i just stared sinking. In a matter of seconds we were 3 down is some heavy ass packed down snow. So were stuck in the middle of nowhere and its like -25 with the wind chill. the next 6 hours were digging and being cold followed by a 3 mile hike back to civilization after we realized we wern't moving at all. I've been warming up for like 2 hours and my body still itches from the cold but the best part about it is THAT FUCKER IS STILL STUCK! now i'm like wtf am i supposed to do, its not like somone can pull me out since i'm 100ft into the 3ft shit, they would just et stuck too. i drive a 93 jeep btw.

cliffnotes...........i'm fucked

i called a tow company and they said they would try tommorow after class but thats alot of money i could save. i'm supposed to leave for spring break friday so tommorow is my last chance. no trees around to use a come-a-long thingy on and the worst part is its back up a hill.

Sounds like you're fuct. Take some pics, :p

find someone with a tracktor or a dozer....

or go to one of those rent-aplaces and rent a tracktor :)

I like B's idea. Rent a backhoe or borrow one. You could plow your way there, and pull the Jeep right out. Nice part is, you can always pull yourself out of a slick spot with a backhoe.

A few of us are heading up there with my friends beefy ass Z71 and a ton of rope and chains and straps. If this beast can't do it then i will have to resort to the big guns (farm equpment, wrecker)

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 10 2005, 12:05 AM
Buy a Toyota.

It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand :)

-> Steve
[post=471519]Quoted post[/post]​

BOOOO!!! BOOOOO!!!!!

First off dont be an idiot when you go out... second make sure you have the right things to go out when you do....

and to solve the problem... go get a shovel and a HUGE bag of salt... and wait... a LONG time after a while you will be good

Call up that dude who peed his way out of the snow bank a while back. He can prolly get you out.

do all you alchy's hang out together
lol
j/k

i was wondering, were you bottomed out on the chassis?
did you have wide tires on?
i wonder if you chained the tires if you;d be able to get out...
sounds like you sunk to the chassis, so no escape...

don't rip your rear end out trying to yank on your vehicle <_<
good luck

CHEVY TRUCK ripped her right out, we didn't have enough tow strap so the truck had to get down into the deep shit too. only toke 2 yanks and then a scarey rid backwards up the hill.

Back