jerky boys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
i think the jerky boys are the funny shit i have ever seen. what are your favorite prank calls you have heard from them? mine is the crazy silly fresh dj,and gay lobster. if you never heard them down load some on kazza or whatever you guys got. well worth it!

it's been way too long since I've heard anything by them... but I did just see their movie. :)

:withstupid:

i used to own a couple of their CD's back in the day like 8 years ago, and i dont remember any of the tracks. shit gets old after a few listens if you ask me.

Originally posted by dveit@Jun 22 2004, 10:58 PM
:withstupid:

i used to own a couple of their CD's back in the day like 8 years ago, and i dont remember any of the tracks. shit gets old after a few listens if you ask me.

:eek: You just called the AdBot stupid!!!! He is going to kick your ass!!!! :lol:

I like the one where the Chinese guy calls the record store and wants the Tupac CD. That ones pretty good.

/habib indian voice:

YOU KICKED MY FUCKING DOG !!!!

I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU MOTHER FUCKER !!!

YOU DO NOT TREAT MY PEOPLE THIS WAY !!!

FFFFFFUCK YOU. FUCK YOU.

I AM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU,

"what? you're going to kill me?"

NO, JUST KIDDING.

I like touchtone terrorists better:

Ya, we get to drink here are UPS on saturday

CALM YO ASS DOWN !!!

/black guys voice

Spoonie Luv is the funniest on Crank Yankers. my fave one is the one when he places an ad in The Village Voice...LOL. i die of laughter everytime i hear that. also Special Ed is funny as shit "I wanna go to Hawaii. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

My favorite jerky boys is the one where Saul calls the machine shop to ask if he could have himself welded inside a metal box so he could masturbate without anyone being able to see him. :D :D :D

TTT "I hope it's floatin' down the river, you should have sent the damn thing sooner"

from the Jerky Boys I love the Indian "dotted" guy getting bit by the snake and tiger.

I cant recall what skit it was, but it had something to do with an arab blowing up some place because it made his kid sick or something. It was funny when i was in seventh grade, i should download some and see how i take to it now.

my fav is when they call a wal mart type store and al they say is BUTT PLUG, then they get transferred to automotive and the guy is confused as shit..its great.

that wasn't the jerky boys you moron- that was two radio hosts on a mornign show or something. lol

anyway, my fav jerky boys lines...

"hello, security? yes, I'm very insecure"

- the whole mexicans with hot mops up on the roof of his house... PICO!!!!

"i'd like to build a box ma'am"

"Get away from me I tell ya, IM ON THE PHONE"

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 24 2004, 07:25 AM
that wasn't the jerky boys you moron- that was two radio hosts on a mornign show or something. lol

oh yeah lol, that was opie and anthony...whatever its still funny as shit.

Back