Jesus some ebay sellers are fucking STUPID

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That was fuckin awesome!!! :lol: :lol:

BTW, if she cancelled your order, cant you have ebaay erase the feedback because the sale never happened?

lmfao.

you really sent her $6.49 for the midol? hahahah.

I might have to put some of that in my sig.

...And this morning I had a response waiting for me:

I just want to laugh and say FUCK OFF for how wrong you are. You are in high school, big deal. I have a masters degree and I own my own business. Please make yourself feel more miserable by bragging about your life "high school" life. It honestly does not impress me. Second of all, all you had to do was respond in a nice way. But you chose the other route. You chose to be unprofessional and crass. If Jesus is your friend, then you wouldn't even use that language. And if you were so damn well-educated why couldn't you use any other words, adjectives or verbs in your sentences? Hmm...go figure!

I'm at a loss for words...

And I don't know if ebay can erase the feedback because she cancelled the order or whatever. I'm going to email Ebay and ask here in a li'l bit.

edit: responded to her email...

Wow. I think that's the first email that I have yet to receive from you that has completely correct English, punctuation, and grammar. However, there are a few issues I have. First off, I don't believe that you read my entire email in detail. A 'High School Graduate' is no longer in high school, therefore does not have a 'High School Life', as you put it. Second of all, I highly doubt that you have a master's degree. Call it a hunch, but I find this highly unlikely. And last but not least, I find it strange that you left me negative feedback. I paid immediately with paypal. You got bent out of shape when you couldn't read my shipping address and decided to refund my money via paypal AND cancel shipment of my item. Technically, since YOU decided not to ship my item after I had paid for it, you don't have any right to leave me negative feedback. I lived up to my part of the sale, and I still left you positive feedback. You'll find that I have filed a 'Mutual Feedback Withdrawal' through Ebay. I hope that you'll comply, as your reason for leaving me negative feedback was immature and absurd. Like I said, I paid for the item immediately. It's not my fault you can't distinguish between a PO box and a street address.

I also noticed that you kept the money for the midol...congrats :)

William Kitchens
william@hondaswap.net
Mobile: (936)465-3629

:bo:

OMG i cant stop laughing. this is perhaps the funniest shit ive read on here in a long ass time. thats funny as hell she kept the $6.49 you paypal'd her for the Midol...LMMFAO. she obviously needed some.

what i wanna know is, IF she has a suppposed Masters Degree, why the hell is she selling stuff on eBay? is she too dumb to have a real job in an office somewhere? :huh: thats what i wanna know.

you do realize that you can make shitloads of cash selling stuff on ebay right?

just like Strippers make "shitloads of cash" by dancing. It ain't that way at all.

I have friends - one in particular YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE that claim all sorts of pirate's booty is mine for the taking - They buy top of the line gear, nice clothes and new cars - Yet are in debt to their asses and can't register their cars.

No reason to be jealous.

I have no college edumicashun and I'm doing just fine.

-> Steve

Wil- still very funny, but I seriously think you could have handled things much differently....

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 20 2005, 09:33 PM
just like Strippers make "shitloads of cash" by dancing. It ain't that way at all.

I have friends - one in particular YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE that claim all sorts of pirate's booty is mine for the taking - They buy top of the line gear, nice clothes and new cars - Yet are in debt to their asses and can't register their cars.

No reason to be jealous.

I have no college edumicashun and I'm doing just fine.

-> Steve
[post=463632]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude...Steve....therapy...

people at work are giving me strange looks because i am crying and laughing while getting them thier parts, you just made my day, thanks you

The only thing that could have made this even cooler is if you were buying something silly... like maybe some Legos. :ph34r:

he did buy somethign silly, JDM amber corner signal replicas. She woulda noticed it if you bought the clear ones.

20 User(s) are reading this topic (17 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

lol

from another board? leave your tag.

Back