Jet V-force Power Control Module

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
I'm getting a JET V-Force Power Control Module for really cheap and was wondering if anyone has one of these. I know it redoes the fuel map and ignition spark curve, but was wondering how noticable a difference it makes.
Thanks

Waste of money. Your stock ecu does as good of job. What mods do you have that need a different curve? ITB? Wild Cam? No didn't think so.

It remaps air/fuel mixture and ignition timing at WOT, which isn't set optimally at stock for Hondas.

The module came in yesterday, and after figuring out how to wire it all up, it works fine except for one problem. When I hit 85mph it throws a CEL. Works fine at lower speeds and it's a noticeable difference at 5k rpm's. Turning the car off and back on clears the code. I'm also using premium gas (91 here is the best you can get), so that shouldn't be a problem.

And for the crappy picture I took:

vforce.jpg

And who cares if it's an auto. I'm hopefully selling it this week and will sell the performance module for $100. 94-97 Accord parts for anyone?

why the hell did you buy it in the first place if you are selling your ride and the unit this week? :tisk:

Milan

Well you didn't state the actual price at which you bought it, you said really cheap.

I checked the link out, not bad for gaining 8hp, but aren't you getting CEL's, and how do you know that you gained any power out of it?

OH well, good luck with your automatic accord

Milan

Good luck? It's almost good as sold right now. Two test drives I had today went great. Both really want to buy. But getting a title notarized on a memorial day weekend is going to be hard. I'll have to probably wait til Tuesday afternoon.

Back