jimfab

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRCRXsi

Super Moderator
VIP
hey guys i wasnt sure where to put this so feel free to move it if its in the wrong place. but anyway, ive been looking at the jimfab front crossmember for my car, but i want to hear some feedback on their products/service. frankly im not impressed by the website, because of the lack of info. theres no contact info on the site and i dont know when the site was last updated so i dont know if the prices are even the same. does anyone have a phone number or anything? i tried to send him an email but it got sent back to me saying it was bad or something. does anyone have the right email? does anyone have direct experience with the quality of his service? someone please help. thanks.

No direct contact, but good experience with product on my 95 Civic, and Intercrew's race car does well with the CRX version of the traction bar setup.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 15 2003, 01:40 PM
No direct contact, but good experience with product on my 95 Civic, and Intercrew's race car does well with the CRX version of the traction bar setup.

ok i just got an email from him, i guess the email he has on the site doesnt work right, he emailed a response to my questions from a different email. anyway he seems like a nice guy and was very helpful. he said he now offers free shipping, which is a plus.

cal- where did you get your jimfab bar from? you got the crossmember right?

I guess he calls them crossmembers now... I call them traction bars. Only on the CRX does it replace something structural. I have the bars on my 95 sedan, and all it does is replace the tow hooks and add another bar to your car to mount the radius arms.

On the CRX, it replaces the entire front cross member and the stock radius arms.

I got the bars from Intercrew- thye ordered them for me.

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 15 2003, 01:59 PM
I got the bars from Intercrew- thye ordered them for me.

same price?

i got a jimfab traction bar for my crx about a month ago from a group buy on H-T for 280 shipped. It took a bit for him to get it made for me because of the volume of orders he was dealing with as a result of the GB, but i eventually got it and everything looked great. Im having it installed with my b16 swap so hopefully by the end of the week ill be able to see how it feels.

i got the jibfab cross member on my 92 civic and you can really feel the diffenece. i check with a couple of other companies adn the jimfab one was one of the only ones that wouldn't bind on a full lock turn.
he was a super cool guy. i used paypal and like the next day he email mea tracking number and a few days after the bar was at my door step. the price he is asking if fare cause the z10 version was like almost a hundred more plus shipping costs.
ooh by the way he said that the main bar was chrome-moly

:lol: haha i wish i had the money to go buy everything for my car that i wanted, gess thats the breaks of being an udergraduate. thanks for the info.

could anyone who has the jimfab crossmembers on there crx tell me if they like it and would it be good for road racing?thanks peeps...also will the crossmembers work with a b16?thanks again

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 16 2003, 11:36 AM
:lol: haha i wish i had the money to go buy everything for my car that i wanted, gess thats the breaks of being an udergraduate. thanks for the info.

Who said I had any money? :lol:

Back