Job For A cowboy, GWAR and Lamb Of God

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
if you can EVER go see ANY of those bands, DO IT!! i saw those 3 last night here in Fort Wayne and all 3 put on a badass show!! all 3 ripped up the place and kicked ass. definately worth your money if you go see them.

Yeah I saw Lamb of God open for Metallica also. They're pretty good, the music was intense but their singer was just meh.

bitches.

i just saw job for a cowboy and GWAR last weekend. got my souvenir shirt too :)

epic.

l_753b37c92bdb4cdcbfdef9ea2a4da1a8.jpg

Did you see them at the worcester palladium?

He wanted me to go to the show with him, but I know one song by Lamb of God. I've never heard of Job or GWAR until they announced the concert here, and I'm not much for Pierre's, which is the local venue they played at. Plus I know the owner (we do the phone work there that place is a nightmare) and he's the biggest cock of all cock assfucking dickhead fuckwad asshole munching penis fuckers you could imagine.

I first heard of GWAR on Viva La Bam. I love most of the music on that show. GWAR seemed a little heavy for my taste but I'd go see them if you're telling me they put on that good of a show.

He wanted me to go to the show with him, but I know one song by Lamb of God. I've never heard of Job or GWAR until they announced the concert here, and I'm not much for Pierre's, which is the local venue they played at. Plus I know the owner (we do the phone work there that place is a nightmare) and he's the biggest cock of all cock assfucking dickhead fuckwad asshole munching penis fuckers you could imagine.

yeah well sometimes you gotta take one for the team and have a good time.

you don't see gwar for the music... you see them for the show.
That sounds like a comment my sisters made after their last trip to see Britney....

That being said, I'd probably go see them anyway.

gwar does put on a good show, but I hate all of said bands music.

Back