job interview tomorrow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
so tomorrow i have an interview with VeriSign for a QA Manager position. wish me luck, this will be my first interview since almost graduating school. i graduate this December with a B.S. in Computer Science. i still have my current job as a software developer but have been sending out my resume to see what else is out there.

Good luck. That's also my degree. I hear that most programmers have a job by the time they graduate. Is this true? If it is then I am totally stoked.
Good luck again.

Good luck man, I'm on my way to a BS in Aerospace Eningeering this june, if they don't let me stay another year to work on my MS. I'll be in your shoes in a few months.

Yeah, hopefully I can land one at one of the companies I'm looking at right now. :( No luck so far.

Good luck everyone!

good luck man.........if it makes you feel any better I have contract offers in the mail once a week.......lol :p

thanks guys!
interviews went real well, interviewd with 4 different managers. so now we just wait and see if they give me an offer. as i continue to keep sending out resumes. if i keep my current job i'll be forced to move to Texas :( i'll be keeping my fingers crossed

Originally posted by B16@Nov 9 2004, 03:00 PM
thanks guys!
interviews went real well, interviewd with 4 different managers. so now we just wait and see if they give me an offer. as i continue to keep sending out resumes. if i keep my current job i'll be forced to move to Texas :( i'll be keeping my fingers crossed
[post=414359]Quoted post[/post]​

That's good to hear. Texas is great though! :)

its actually in Denton which is like 5 min from Dallas. But Dallas/Ft. Worth is just a city oasis in the middle of Texas. :(

Oh, Denton isn't bad at all! DFW is a great place to be- tons of stuff, tons of drag strips, and there's also at least two road courses near by. Motorsports Ranch anyone? :D

I have lots of friends that live in Dallas and go to school in Denton.

drag racing sucks :)
only 2 road courses? we have 5 nearby here, ugg... :p
but nearest snow is like 12 hour drive, nearest ocean is like 8 hour drive... i guess i'm spoiled growing up in the CA bay area. and that place is so damn FLAT!! :) oh well, we'll see. if i cant find anything here in the bay area by Janurary, Texas here i come...

Yeah I agree- drag sucks. Oh well. Motorsports Ranch is supposed to be pretty fun.

well, they called me today and made me a pretty nice offer. i think i just might take it :)

Back