job interview tomorrow

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congratulations! I'm finally going to interview on Wednesday morning...

nice mike, good luck to you too. now only if i could afford to live out here at the same time....

Good job Mike. If you don't take the job and you are interested, one of my good friend's cousins works at Rockstar pretty high up. I can at the very least put in a good word for you... You can make sure that Grand Theft Auto 26 is the shit! :lol:

no kidding? hell i'd love to do that. i've taken a lot of graphics courses and game development courses. can i send you my resume? :)

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Nov 15 2004, 07:37 PM-->
Good job Mike. If you don't take the job and you are interested, one of my good friend's cousins works at Rockstar pretty high up. I can at the very least put in a good word for you... You can make sure that Grand Theft Auto 26 is the shit! :lol:
[post=417330]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice. I don't think I'd be cut out for a job like that though. :( I'm not a programmer or graphic designer.

B16
@Nov 15 2004, 07:58 PM
no kidding? hell i'd love to do that. i've taken a lot of graphics courses and game development courses. can i send you my resume? :)
[post=417339]Quoted post[/post]​

:)

Originally posted by Calesta+Nov 15 2004, 08:27 PM-->
Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 15 2004, 07:37 PM
Good job Mike. If you don't take the job and you are interested, one of my good friend's cousins works at Rockstar pretty high up. I can at the very least put in a good word for you... You can make sure that Grand Theft Auto 26 is the shit!  :lol:
[post=417330]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice. I don't think I'd be cut out for a job like that though. :( I'm not a programmer or graphic designer.

B16
@Nov 15 2004, 07:58 PM
no kidding? hell i'd love to do that.  i've taken a lot of graphics courses and game development courses.  can i send you my resume? :)
[post=417339]Quoted post[/post]​

:)
[post=417358]Quoted post[/post]​

Ha, I was talking to B16 Cal, I forgot your name is Mike as well. I thought you did the programer/nerd thing too? What do you do again? (Besides spending all day online correcting newbies and doing math for us) :p

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 15 2004, 08:47 PM
Ha, I was talking to B16 Cal, I forgot your name is Mike as well. I thought you did the programer/nerd thing too? What do you do again? (Besides spending all day online correcting newbies and doing math for us) :p
[post=417374]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh, ok. :)

I'm a mechanical engineer. ;)

welp, called the VP of my department today to make him aware another company has made me an offer. he is supposed to get back to me with their offer. the saga continues :)

well, today my current job offered 10k less a year... i dont think i'll be negotiating with them... :)

Congrats! Im looking forward to being in your shoes with the job offers and what not, but i still got a couple years to go

Back