Jobs unaffected by economy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what? man i didt mean to offend you, i was just asking, i live in europe thinking on moving to the US some day
I'm joking. There are people who think that Alaska is part of Canada. Most Alaskan's find that offensive. I don't mind, but I thought I'd give you some shit.

I'm joking. There are people who think that Alaska is part of Canada. Most Alaskan's find that offensive. I don't mind, but I thought I'd give you some shit.

lol ok np:D i thought you were seriouse lol i was like wtf what did i do

Last edited:
but it kills your sperm count and gives you radiation. lol

both bonuses... no worry of knocking some chick up, and the radiation gives your skin a lovely glow year round

Move to Alaska. There's always jobs here, especially in the summer. If you can stand the winters, you can make good money here. I'd say we're probably the least affected by the recession. I personally don't know anyone who's lost their job locally.

What type of jobs are up there?

Moose wrangling, igloo construction, all kinds of stuff.

::awaits a giant retaliatory snowball to fly in from the horizon and land directly on my house, killing me instantly::

Yes, but mine sounds more technical lol.

dirty job, but the pay is good, and it doesnt require a lot of education. good luck, finding a job.

I'm the pepsi guy. Our stock actually jumped a dollar today, and has been climing steadily through this crap.

People will always buy soda. Because the price of a bottle of pepsi isn't going to change a damn thing with your financial situation. And as far as the current situation.. Pepsi is nowhere near any kind of loan or banking or mortgage type of business. We're in the clear.

Do you need a CDL for that job??

Yup! CDL is only a couple hours of study, some written tests, and a driving test. Everyone makes it out to be so hard and untouchable. Or in lieu of that, difficult and time consuming. Its fucking cake. If you app for Pepsi, they provide the truck.

Yup! CDL is only a couple hours of study, some written tests, and a driving test. Everyone makes it out to be so hard and untouchable. Or in lieu of that, difficult and time consuming. Its fucking cake. If you app for Pepsi, they provide the truck.

Yup getting the truck is the hard part if your doing it on your own.

jobs un-effected by economy.

doctors. people will always be sick
lawyers. people will always true to sue

that's about it.
jobs in the waste industry, particularly waste treatment. people need to crap.

Back