Jody a few years ago with his car Smoky

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hmm... that seems to be the exact notch I want too. black, LX, 5.0...

Ahhhh.... same wheels and it was a black Mustang...

But it's a newer model car, it's missing the stripes, and I've never been delinquent more than 30 days on anything I owed a payment against.

Thank you drive through.

Shit, when they towed my Civic, and I was in the cop car, I didn't give a rats ass. lol

Still some funny shit, though :)

Smokey for reference:

smokey.jpg

that dood is fucking cry baby. cry a river, build a bridge then get over it. its just a fucking car. pay the fee, get your car back and go on about your life. idiots i swear...

i couldnt stand to watch it all....but somebody is a whining bitch...i just hope that isnt me when a cop sees my unregistered uninspected lude (GIVE A GUY A CHANCE TO GET IT RUNNING!!)

Quoted post[/post]]
Ahhhh.... same wheels and it was a black Mustang...

But it's a newer model car, it's missing the stripes, and I've never been delinquent more than 30 days on anything I owed a payment against.

Thank you drive through.

Shit, when they towed my Civic, and I was in the cop car, I didn't give a rats ass. lol

Still some funny shit, though :)

Smokey for reference:

smokey.jpg

Damn that's sweet. What year was that, mid to late 80s right?

Did you have any mods on it?

Did you all notice the REAL cause of the issue here ?

The Tow truck that can simply double fees willy nilly,
The hospital immediately calling a tow truck on a car being parked there, employee or not,
The neighbor who immediately comes out to sell his neighbor down the river to the authority,
The crying little bitch kid ?

Did you see the plate ?

Kalifornia, fuckers.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Smokey for reference:

smokey.jpg

Did you have any mods on it?

I'm guessing 1982.

Does it have any mods ? No, they came like that. Here's your sign.

2005 Profile for Smokey:

1986 Mustang GT stripper car. 105k miles on the chassis, 8 year old paint with stripes painted on under the clear, Fibertrends 2.5" cowl hood, and an original geniune Saleen spoiler.

Swapped motors about 2 years ago when it got it's nickname from bad valve seals to a pretty low milage '88 5.0L HO motor, and it's got shorty headers, offroad H pipe, 2.5" Flowmaster catback, Moroso fenderwell cool air intake, Tremec TKO heavy duty tranny, Pro 5.0 short shifter, Centerforce clutch, smog pump delete, shorty belt, and a few other tidbits like the 5 lug spindle/axle swap, and 1998 Mustang GT wheels.

I'm working on getting the interir swapped out to a black setup that I have in my garage, and a spare rear end with 3.55 gears (currently has 2.73's :cry:) which I'm doing a Cobra disk brake swap on.

My goal is to turn the car into a road race/highway monster making about 600hp at the wheels in a 2800 pound car. It weighs 3050 without me now with all the stock components. With a Tubular K member, Aluminum heads, composite intake, and a lightweight rotating assembly, 2800 should be cake.

As of now she's pretty fun. Run's 14.0@99 mph.
mustangdyno121303.jpg

Actually redline is at nearly 6k, but with the power falling off so hard, we saved the stress on the motah.

Poor dude. But lemme letcha know... if killing were legal... I would make every towing/parking enforcement motherfucker eat my double barreled shottie in front of their kids, wife and mother.

I hate those fuckers. Die. All of them.

ive in texas...and park it in your driveway. you can shoot a bitch for trying to tow it after 6pm

Back