Joe Schmo Show and Most Exteme Challenge!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

Does anybody watch any of these shows on SPIKE TV? I know I do whenever I get the chance. The Joe Schmo show is great, I love how the guy thinks that it is all rea, but he better get something in the end, because he really is a nice guy. If he doesn't I would sue the show if I was him. MXC (Most Extreme Challenge) its an Asian show that they dub in English, where the white guys, talk over the asian guys, saying stupid things. Also where the people fall off the games, it is too funny.

fuck that best shows ever joe shmo is the biggest tool in the world and mxc is hilarious as well

joe shmoe looks pretty gay, but the MXC is HELLA fucking funny man.. some stuff people do for money.. but its funny when the girls try it and they fall flat on their faces.. especially that one episode, where a guy tries to do a backflip and goes about 1/2 way and lands on his neck and have his legs go over him HAHAHAHHA.. only if someone had a clip of that.. HAHAHA

that extreme challenge is funny as fuck, love how they speak english over their voices.

especially that one episode, where a guy tries to do a backflip and goes about 1/2 way and lands on his neck and have his legs go over him HAHAHAHHA.. only if someone had a clip of that.. HAHAHA

I saw that one last night, and I could not stop laughing, I mean I was probably laughing for a good 2-3 minutes, it was so funny. I love guy le douche, the best name ever. I also like how they have, the matches made up. "Meat Handlers" vs. "Cartoon Voices." That show is great. Joe Schmo is a great show, the Hutch is great, without him the show would only be O.K. The two girls are fine as hell too.

MXC (saw it one night flipping channels) was funny the first go around but after watching 2-3 episodes it seems like it would be lame. I haven't seen the other but my brother says its funny.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 10 2003, 10:54 PM
Does anybody watch any of these shows on SPIKE TV? I know I do whenever I get the chance. The Joe Schmo show is great, I love how the guy thinks that it is all rea, but he better get something in the end, because he really is a nice guy. If he doesn't I would sue the show if I was him.

:werd: He better get the $100,000, and then use the money to sue the producers. :lol:

When i first heard of it, I thought finally a reality show with some balls. I started watching it..."Ashleigh and Molly" are just fuckin hot...I love the episode of Molly's "b/f" coming to visit her in that little blue two piece. :blink: :worthy: :worthy:

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Oct 10 2003, 06:44 PM
joe shmoe looks pretty gay, but the MXC is HELLA fucking funny man.. some stuff people do for money.. but its funny when the girls try it and they fall flat on their faces.. especially that one episode, where a guy tries to do a backflip and goes about 1/2 way and lands on his neck and have his legs go over him HAHAHAHHA.. only if someone had a clip of that.. HAHAHA

haha. if i could get a clip of that, it would be my avatar

MXC what is your favorite competition? I love the boulers coming down the mountain. I remember I saw one, where the guy turned to early to get started into the competition, and ran straight into the wall. It was on accident too, not on purpose. :bo:

how about when they have to swing across the water and velcro themselves to the big velcro board,,they always bit it... :lol: :lol:

the boulders shit is funny also..:lol:

boulders is funny shit, so is the 1 with the 4 doors, and 3 are solid and 1 isnt. they book it soo hard into doors that dont open! loL!. another good 1 is the big logs that spin and people have to run across them, so many nice spills. also the dubed commentary is soo funny i cant get over it.

I like the bronze ball where they have to walk across the bridge, while those guys shoot the balls at them. I saw one where the guy got cracked right across the face, funny stuff. MXC RULES!!!!!!!

first- joe schmoe-funny as fuck, he deserves 1 million bucks like all the other reality shows. plus he deserves an orgy with all the women all the show. that would be a great prize. but did you see the episode where he had to lick the chocolate off the naked model and was licking her tits. :lol: too bad he started dry heaving, he probably could have nailed her after the show.

second- mxc- it's funny as fuck too. i like when they have to ride the surfboard and jump the obstacles. the only thing is, some seem fake, like they try to fall in the mud or get hit. but it's still funny though.

Back