1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Joe Schmo Show and Most Exteme Challenge!!!

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Frankie P., Oct 10, 2003.

1. Frankie P.

Frankie P. Senior Member

Does anybody watch any of these shows on SPIKE TV? I know I do whenever I get the chance. The Joe Schmo show is great, I love how the guy thinks that it is all rea, but he better get something in the end, because he really is a nice guy. If he doesn't I would sue the show if I was him. MXC (Most Extreme Challenge) its an Asian show that they dub in English, where the white guys, talk over the asian guys, saying stupid things. Also where the people fall off the games, it is too funny.

2. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

i think both shows are hella lame.

3. khrisb

khrisb ******

worst shows ev4r!

4. driver1

driver1 Senior Member

fuck that best shows ever joe shmo is the biggest tool in the world and mxc is hilarious as well

5. dveit

dveit Well-Known Member VIP

havn't seen either of them yet, but joe shmoe looks hilarious.

6. endlesszeal

endlesszeal Senior Member

joe shmoe looks pretty gay, but the MXC is HELLA fucking funny man.. some stuff people do for money.. but its funny when the girls try it and they fall flat on their faces.. especially that one episode, where a guy tries to do a backflip and goes about 1/2 way and lands on his neck and have his legs go over him HAHAHAHHA.. only if someone had a clip of that.. HAHAHA

7. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

that extreme challenge is funny as fuck, love how they speak english over their voices.

8. Frankie P.

Frankie P. Senior Member

I saw that one last night, and I could not stop laughing, I mean I was probably laughing for a good 2-3 minutes, it was so funny. I love guy le douche, the best name ever. I also like how they have, the matches made up. "Meat Handlers" vs. "Cartoon Voices." That show is great. Joe Schmo is a great show, the Hutch is great, without him the show would only be O.K. The two girls are fine as hell too.

9. civicgirlracer97

civicgirlracer97 Banned

MXC (saw it one night flipping channels) was funny the first go around but after watching 2-3 episodes it seems like it would be lame. I haven't seen the other but my brother says its funny.

10. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

:werd: He better get the $100,000, and then use the money to sue the producers. :lol:

When i first heard of it, I thought finally a reality show with some balls. I started watching it..."Ashleigh and Molly" are just fuckin hot...I love the episode of Molly's "b/f" coming to visit her in that little blue two piece. :blink: :worthy: :worthy:

11. Dman1100

Dman1100 Senior Member

haha. if i could get a clip of that, it would be my avatar

12. SleEPeR_CRX

SleEPeR_CRX Senior Member

MXE ownz man, best show on the TV.

13. Frankie P.

Frankie P. Senior Member

MXC what is your favorite competition? I love the boulers coming down the mountain. I remember I saw one, where the guy turned to early to get started into the competition, and ran straight into the wall. It was on accident too, not on purpose. :bo:

14. JDMilan

JDMilan Senior Member

how about when they have to swing across the water and velcro themselves to the big velcro board,,they always bit it... :lol: :lol:

the boulders shit is funny also..:lol:

15. SleEPeR_CRX

SleEPeR_CRX Senior Member

boulders is funny shit, so is the 1 with the 4 doors, and 3 are solid and 1 isnt. they book it soo hard into doors that dont open! loL!. another good 1 is the big logs that spin and people have to run across them, so many nice spills. also the dubed commentary is soo funny i cant get over it.

16. haccord141

haccord141 Senior Member

:werd: :withstupid: :ditto: :concur:

17. Frankie P.

Frankie P. Senior Member

I like the bronze ball where they have to walk across the bridge, while those guys shoot the balls at them. I saw one where the guy got cracked right across the face, funny stuff. MXC RULES!!!!!!!

18. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

first- joe schmoe-funny as fuck, he deserves 1 million bucks like all the other reality shows. plus he deserves an orgy with all the women all the show. that would be a great prize. but did you see the episode where he had to lick the chocolate off the naked model and was licking her tits. :lol: too bad he started dry heaving, he probably could have nailed her after the show.

second- mxc- it's funny as fuck too. i like when they have to ride the surfboard and jump the obstacles. the only thing is, some seem fake, like they try to fall in the mud or get hit. but it's still funny though.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted