JOEL STOP HIM IS BACK! Dallas area check this out!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
That's right. We're back. And we're playing on Sunday the 10th at Market Hall in Dallas on the Ernie Ball stage, at the Dallas Guitar Festival, in a 'battle of the bands' for groups with a member that's under 20 (I'm 18.). we'll be playing 3 songs (Reprimand, Face Of The Front, and Beast With Two Backs). If we win, we get a whole lotta cool crap, including time with a producer and a publicist. Anyone in the area should DEFINTELY come check it out and support us...it'll be starting around 10 AM.

In case you haven't heard us, http://www.purevolume.com/joelstophim has a couple of our tracks, and I know a few people on here have bought our CD....

I'll try and get the show on video, and post it afterwards...if anyone can host a 13-minute video, let me know....

:)

an 18 year old alcoholic? :blink:
thats nearly impossible...
whats the drinking age in texas?

and i would check it if i were in texas... thats hot you got a shot at your big break though...

lmao, is that what that show was about... it all makes sense now...

couplea pics of JSH for ya's...

14ft.jpg

21si.jpg

31ge.jpg

jsh800x6009ec.jpg

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

lmao, about 3 people walking by said the same thing about the last pic : "That guy looks real hardcore on the Huffy 12 speed."

That's Kevin, the bass player...he's on the bike because like a week before that pic was taken, a truck ran a red light and hit him on his 04 CBR600RR, fucked his leg up really bad, and totalled his bike. He could barely stand up, so we got him to sit on my li'l brother's old bike.

a truck ran a red light and hit him on his 04 CBR600RR, fucked his leg up really bad, and totalled his bike

fucking cha ching, mother fuckers gettin paid for that i hope...
glad to hear he's alright though...

Originally posted by civicious@Apr 8 2005, 08:20 PM
I'll try and get the show on video, and post it afterwards...if anyone can host a 13-minute video, let me know....
[post=484934]Quoted post[/post]​

bit torrent y0

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 8 2005, 11:29 PM
christ, email it to me, and i'll set it up for you :p

briancummiskey AT gmail.com
[post=485066]Quoted post[/post]​

:p

I'll take care of it for him- I'm local... and already set his roommate up with BT.

Back