John Ashcroft resigning!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DarkHand

VIP
Attorney General John Ashcroft announced he will resign, according to multiple news sources. Although things can't get much worth with most any replacement, I'm not celebrating yet... Bush isn't exactly going to replace him with Michael Moore.

My bet is on that he replaces him with Satan himself. Although I don't think the Vice President can do double duty as the attorney general... hmm.

he wants more time to terrorize his family

i can't wait to see what genius bush replaces him with

Get this. From the AP story:

He gave Bush a five-page, handwritten letter in which he stated, 'The objective of securing the safety of Americans from crime and terror has been achieved.'

I literally laughed out loud at that. Does that mean he thinks enough liberties have been removed or something?

who knows. honestly they have the best drugs in that white house and i REALLY Don't think its fair that they dont' share. Cause if you honestly BELIEVE we have done something over there ( besides blow it up) then your on some good shit

Hell no... as much as I don't like the Bush administration, I sure as hell don't want Michael Moore to run things.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Nov 10 2004, 11:15 AM
Not Michael Moore... Michael Moore's HAT. ;)
[post=414687]Quoted post[/post]​

Just as bad. :p

according to the news today they've already got ashcroft's replacement lined up... and he's a mexican. What better way to try and pander to the hispanic American vote could there be? Of course there's a chance that perhaps this appointment and subsequent diversification of his cabinet will help be to pull bush and his policies more towards the center, though i doubt it. But reading a bit about him and his moderate-ness is promising, i just hope he can be effective.

cnn article
http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/11/10/...inet/index.html

Back