john cena shirt inspires me

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
I saw this the other day

JohnCenaNESShirt.jpg

totally a paradoy of the NES "Pro Wrestling" which was about the coolest wrestling game ever, I played the ish out of it as a kid

Nesprowrestlingbox.jpg

so I was thinking

how cool would it be if the WWE made an 8 Bit "Pro Wrestling" Clone and sold it to Xbox live, where you could play online, make your own simple characters etc.

it would be the shit! They could do all the old wrestlers that we love (hogan, bret hart, macho man).

those were the days man, games were actually fun

I'm playing pro wrestling when I get home tonight

how cool would it be if the WWE made an 8 Bit "Pro Wrestling" Clone and sold it to Xbox live, where you could play online, make your own simple characters etc.

it would be the shit! They could do all the old wrestlers that we love (hogan, bret hart, macho man).

those were the days man, games were actually fun

I'm playing pro wrestling when I get home tonight
can't you get it for WII?

I remember the sega genesis old ass system with badass games. Mortal Kombat and sonic the hedgehog were the best. Videogames are getting shittier now I mean it's all online now and you gotta pay for it and everything it's almost like it's a lifestyle now instead of something VERY FUN to kill time with.

I remember the sega genesis old ass system with badass games. Mortal Kombat and sonic the hedgehog were the best. Videogames are getting shittier now I mean it's all online now and you gotta pay for it and everything it's almost like it's a lifestyle now instead of something VERY FUN to kill time with.

Did you ever play Road Rash? That game was hot shit.

I remember I had Sega Genesis with the Sega-CD built into one setup. That shit got blown out by Playstation shortly after.

Ah, I remember Road Rash. lol. My favorites were on Super Nintendo though. I just had a few games for NES.

Back