john stewart on crossfire

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its a bittorrent
You need to open the file with a bit torrent client and downlold it. The file you have is instructions for your computer on how to dl it.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Oct 18 2004, 05:56 AM
Its a bittorrent
You need to open the file with a bit torrent client and downlold it. The file you have is instructions for your computer on how to dl it.
[post=403985]Quoted post[/post]​

Can you give a step by step, I have never messed with BitTorrent or anything other than clicking and it working.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Oct 18 2004, 04:43 AM-->
spectacle
@Oct 17 2004, 06:28 PM
alternate host...right click save as mother beeches

[post=403674]Quoted post[/post]​

I DLed it, but it's saying it doesn't recognize the extension, but it is .wmv, does it being compressed have something to do with it? I have no options to uncompress it though.
[post=403979]Quoted post[/post]​

the alternate I gave is a straight up .wmv....I'm pretty sure where 92b16vx is a firewall will be blocking all bittorent hosts...i hope

the reason it won't play is because you probably have an older version on WMP. go here and d/l this handy little player. I swear it can play anything. :worthy:

Originally posted by spectacle+Oct 18 2004, 04:27 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 18 2004, 04:43 AM
spectacle
@Oct 17 2004, 06:28 PM
alternate host...right click save as mother beeches

[post=403674]Quoted post[/post]​

I DLed it, but it's saying it doesn't recognize the extension, but it is .wmv, does it being compressed have something to do with it? I have no options to uncompress it though.
[post=403979]Quoted post[/post]​

the alternate I gave is a straight up .wmv....I'm pretty sure where 92b16vx is a firewall will be blocking all bittorent hosts...i hope

the reason it won't play is because you probably have an older version on WMP. go here and d/l this handy little player. I swear it can play anything. :worthy:
[post=404100]Quoted post[/post]​

My firewall is disabled, and I saved it, there was a thumbnail and the properties said it was 14 minutes long :( I have WMP 10 too with all files selected.

Are you really that self-centered to think that we all need you to 'stick up' for the American people and tell us how wrong CNN and the modern media is in their depiction of the current state of politics and the politicians that are involved???

I'm glad someone did though. And right on the very show he was talking about. I say it was an awesome ninja attack on the show. :D

Also: Listen to Jon just before the last commercial break... The host that he's talking about is talking over him but you can still hear him:

"And you're as much of a dick as you are on the other show!"

:D

i don't think he was stumped he was astounded at their level of stupidity.
ie 'you want to compare your show to mine a comedy show following puppets

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Oct 18 2004, 11:54 PM
i don't think he was stumped he was astounded at their level of stupidity.
ie 'you want to compare your show to mine a comedy show following puppets
[post=404553]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

:withstupid:

That was his best defense/attack right there. :D

Originally posted by Transcript
CARLSON: You had John Kerry on your show and you sniff his throne and you're accusing us of partisan hackery?

STEWART: You're on CNN. The show that leads into me is puppets making crank phone calls.

(LAUGHTER)

STEWART: What is wrong with you?

So. Very. Owned.

as Peter Ustinov said, "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious."

Stewart is extermly smart, he just choose to be convey his message in humor.

he has always been the man. its funny, comedians seem to be some of the smartest people that are on tv. lewis black is hilarious, and yet he is very very very smart. same for al frankton, he is a comedian, and he wrote an amazing book. (Lies and the Lying Liars that tell them) john stewart is just like them

I like him because he spoke his mind. in some peoples eyes it made him look like an ass, but he didn't care, he stuck up for his thoughts. the reason the hosts got mad, was not because he was being funny, or trashing their show. Instead it was because they couldn't turn him into a puppet, he wouldn't do exactly what they wanted him to do.

Originally posted by DarkHand+Oct 19 2004, 11:13 AM-->
:withstupid:

That was his best defense/attack right there. :D

Transcript
CARLSON: You had John Kerry on your show and you sniff his throne and you're accusing us of partisan hackery?

STEWART: You're on CNN. The show that leads into me is puppets making crank phone calls.

(LAUGHTER)

STEWART: What is wrong with you?

So. Very. Owned.
[post=404690]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Originally posted by spectacle@Oct 19 2004, 11:56 AM
Jon Stewart is a dumbass

point blank
[post=404714]Quoted post[/post]​

and George Bush eats penguins alive in front of children.

See, I can say something stupid too and not really have to explain it but think others might chime in and agree so I don't feel so bad.

I really can't comprehend how you can hate Jon Stewart because he's challenging a really poor news/debate show. Finally someone tried to tell the media they're not helping us (the people); but alas, they wouldn't listen.

Back