Johnny Cash and John Ritter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:repost: old news on johnny cash.
john ritter wasn't even that old.

shit, he was the first tv pimp... livin with two chicks in the 70s :)

:( That surprised me this morning, john ritter died? no more crappy show with two hot teenage chicks on it.

RIP Johnny and John

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 12 2003, 01:16 PM

Jack might have been cool living with two chicks, but remember, everyone thought he was gay. Now Larry........he was a pimp with his leopard print bathrobe and his hairy chest and gold chains.....He is my idol...... :worthy:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 12 2003, 08:16 AM

where was the first post on johnny cash? I didnt see it.

i was a little sad when i heard about both Cash and Ritter passing away.
I loved three's company and i also liked Cash's music, i'm not a country music fan but i had appreciation for his work.

RIP

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 12 2003, 08:19 AM
:( That surprised me this morning, john ritter died? no more crappy show with two hot teenage chicks on it.

RIP Johnny and John

I'm with you man. :( :( No more hot teenage chicks.... :angry: :( Its sad that he passed away. Johnny Cash also, his music inspired a lot of people.

Totally shocked when I heard John Ritter died, not too much appreciation for Cash but, devastating none the less. On a side note, has anybody noticed the death trend going on. I mean it us usually three celebs at a time that die, but lately almost every month someone dies. Bob Hope, Celia Cruz so many I can't remember, everybody is getting old I guess. RIP everyone.

Now some more bad news for Indiana.

Governor Frank O'Bannon passed away in Chicago today. If you didn't know he had a massive stroke in Chicago about 3 days ago and has been in a coma since.

Another loss. Of course, he did run the state into debt...bad bad him. RIP Governor O'Bannon. :(

Back