Join the HondaSwap group on myspace!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 22 2005, 02:45 AM
im the tool shed with the altoid container :D

and myspace sucks for pics... after you upload, you have to manually refresh the page... f5 that shit and it works
[post=502160]Quoted post[/post]​

Ha..I see my pic now..I look like a di*k...lol......

I'll post in a week, when this faggy website decides I'm not a spambot.

lol- too bad shes only 18..... and is dating homeboy with the rex... and lives 4000 miles away... lol

i need a girl... :(

:redface: :redface: :redface: :redface:
I think it might help that I'm the only girl currently in the group

Plus it's fun cyberstalking all the people I see posting all the time.

haha, you can cyber stalk me anytime......

funny thing is i searched for a HS group earlier today and joined before i saw this thread.... funny how that works....

im scott the other one.... the one with my boondock saints CDM (canadian domestic market, lol) poster in the back.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 24 2005, 08:19 PM
haha, you can cyber stalk me anytime......

funny thing is i searched for a HS group earlier today and joined before i saw this thread.... funny how that works....

im scott the other one.... the one with my boondock saints CDM (canadian domestic market, lol) poster in the back.
[post=503107]Quoted post[/post]​

boondock saints fucking KICKS ASS...one of the best movies EVER.

I'll have a Coke.

really?

that would be badass, Boondock IMO is the greatest movie ever. its gonna be a hard one to top. good plot, good acting, good fights, and boobies. aside from adding a few random exploding things, there are few ways to make a more enjoyable movie.

Originally posted by civicious@May 25 2005, 02:46 AM
boondock saints fucking KICKS ASS...one of the best movies EVER.
[post=503310]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: x98738724897982734

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0330083/

The story starts with a bit more in depth on the court house scene which ended the last film. As soon as they blow Yakavetta away, it is revealed that the MacManus father and sons have been hiding out deep in the glens and valleys of Ireland for three years. Connor and Murphy are quite content with this "natural" life and their pasts begin to seem faded and worn. But soon they recieve a "sign" and are called back into action as a pastor is murdered in a Boston church and the crime scene is staged to make it look like the work of the Saints.

in pre-production.

now, join the myspace group :)

Back