Joining the Elite Few ...well in Iowa at least

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

Well today after school I was fucking arround with the rex and cranked it a few more times and lo and behold!!!! IT RAN!!!!!! After almost exactly a month of invading my parent's garage I have conqured the b16 swap! I have done what even the moderator of this site hasn't done! :p (Just messing B ). I will end my euphoric (sp?) rant and go bleed my brakes and attach my shift linkage.

YAY FOR ME!!!!!! YAY FOR THE REX!!!!! YAY FOR B16!!!!!

[/euphoricrant]

congrats!!

but thier is more then 1 moderator on this site, and more the 1 admin here as well..

Sorry, that B) was supposed to be B )...but I think you know which 240-driving, del-sol-not-finishing mod I meant!

s4048fbec94ee3.jpg

Good Job though :thumbsup:

Bet your parents are like Its about damned time.

No help that knew anything about hondas. One of my friends on the R&D team at my school helped, but he was only labor. I did it pretty much all myself. I'm starting a new topic in the Auto Media section, so please continue the discussions there and lock this post. Thanks.

-Kai

Originally posted by bigdaddyIII@Apr 9 2004, 09:50 AM
where in eye oh way are you?

It's pronounced, "ahh-wuh."

I hate that state. And Nebraska. They can chew dingleberries from my rectal cavity.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 9 2004, 04:55 PM
I hate that state. And Nebraska. They can chew dingleberries from my rectal cavity.

:werd: THERES NOTHING TO DO!!!!!!

which explains why I just spent the last month working on a car.... :ph34r:

Originally posted by ktanaka+Apr 10 2004, 01:54 AM-->
Loco Honkey
@Apr 9 2004, 04:55 PM

:werd: THERES NOTHING TO DO!!!!!!

which explains why I just spent the last month working on a car.... :ph34r:

No shit. And driving through it? Like E said- cruise control, club, hop in the back seat for a three hour nap. I was so bored driving along 80, I started flipping off the cows. Fucking cows... It's like, you drive for ten hours, and then you see a ton of cars parked in the middle of the road, with people getting out and walking around. So you stop and see what's going on, and they're like, "it's a turn in the road! We don't know what to do!" People are walking the turn like at an autox to get the best line through it 'n shit...

You know what they should do with Ahh-wuh and Nebraska? They should put up a big ass fence around both states and dump the entire prison population in it. And then nuke the place. That will show the world that we ain't fuckin' around anymore. Kinda like when you were in junior high and that one crazy guy who you picked a fight with started hitting himself going, "come on, I'm crazy!"

Originally posted by ktanaka@Apr 9 2004, 04:57 PM
No help that knew anything about hondas. One of my friends on the R&D team at my school helped, but he was only labor. I did it pretty much all myself. I'm starting a new topic in the Auto Media section, so please continue the discussions there and lock this post. Thanks.

-Kai

damn, im in ames too, I could have helped you with the swap

Back