Joke of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
Jesus and Moses are approaching the 7th green at their favorite golf course.

It's a near pin on a ascending slope, really steep. Moses plays it saf and chips short of the hole, landing on the green.

Jesus on the other hand says "Tiger Woods would chip long and let the slope roll the ball back into the hole, I'm chipping in!"

So Jesus makes his chip but the ball flies long and lands in a water hazard, "no matter" Jesus says.

Jesus starts walking across the lake's surface looking for his ball when someone on the far side of the hazard notices him.

"What are you doing walking on the water? Do you think your Jesus or something?" The bystander asks.

Laughing, Moses replies "No, he IS Jesus, he thinks he's Tiger Woods!"

Last edited:
haha.. speaking of golf.. gonna go play in a couple of hours, its a nice day today.. high of 75

That was pretty bad. :ghey:

And you spelled HOLE wrong through the entire joke.

i was gonna say something, but i figured i'd let someone else.. haha .. tee off.. 3hrs and counting

That was funny.

But it wasnt dirty, or gruesome.. and it had nothing to do with sex. I'm confused.

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."​

A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"​

The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."​

Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"​

He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."​
hahahaha, good JOTD rep for you!

Back