joke of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
First time getting fucked.

Sitting on the beach was a girl who was born with no arms and no legs. Looking into the waves the lil girl started crying. As a man walked by he stopped and asked the girl what was wrong. She replied “Because of my birth defects I have never had a hug from another man..†The guy said that’s all. Picked her up and hugged her. Sit the girl back down and went on his way.
After a short while the girl started sobbing again. Another man walked up and asks “what’s the matter.†She replied. Since I was born with no legs or arms I have never been kissed by a man before.†The second man replied “that’s all, no problem. He picked her and gave her a big kiss, sits her back down and went on his way.

Well, after a while of the girl sitting there, she started crying once again. Even louder this time. So the man that has been laying out getting his tan spoke up with a firm voice. “What the hell is wrong!†You have been crying all day. The lil girl replied “Because of my birth defects I have never been fucked by another man. The third guy said “that’s all, well let me help you out. So he picked her up and launched her in the ocean and said “Bitch now your fuckedâ€. The end.

jesus.jpg

Back